Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

Amylou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even on new one still getting white screen of death. Turned all Firewall and Anti-Virus off. Wasn't able to get it working on the old one either.

I have a new 2ds XL. Connects fine, just white screen.

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested some games with v2.0.3 and works great.

Haven't tried games that need NFC patching such as Pokemon but so far everything is fully functional again, thanks for the quick fix.

Reactions: PRAGMA

LustAndWrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I've been at this for awhile, and redone everything three times and for some reason I still CANNOT connect my DS to my PC, there is no error, nothing that it fixable with some fancy gimmick that I've seen, I'm on the same network, I've completely shut my firewall off, and for some strange reason it just act's like my DS doesn't exist, picture for preference. This is the error I'm getting, and the only thing I could figure is my router isn't strong enough? However my router is mean't for a full home of people and I'm the only person with a PC here... It's a Sagemcom F@ST 4230 for preference, here is a SS of what is happening, if anyone could give me a hand it would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: It's a N2DS XL if it matters.

http://puu.sh/zWa0H/16daada6c8.png

Last edited by LustAndWrath,

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I've been at this for awhile, and redone everything three times and for some reason I still CANNOT connect my DS to my PC, there is no error, nothing that it fixable with some fancy gimmick that I've seen, I'm on the same network, I've completely shut my firewall off, and for some strange reason it just act's like my DS doesn't exist, picture for preference. This is the error I'm getting, and the only thing I could figure is my router isn't strong enough? However my router is mean't for a full home of people and I'm the only person with a PC here... It's a Sagemcom F@ST 4230 for preference, here is a SS of what is happening, if anyone could give me a hand it would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: It's a N2DS XL if it matters.

http://puu.sh/zWa0H/16daada6c8.png
Did the ip you entered start with 192? Is your 3ds connected to the internet before you launch ntr 3.6?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo