Hacking [RELEASE] NoNpDrm Plugin by TheFloW

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@yeshuachrist: PSN connection is not needed to download update, and so some states it would be difficult to be banned this way. I can't confirm it 100% but being disconnected from PSN sounds like a good idea.

this is the way it was on the ps3 as well. I doubt u can be banned for downloading an update as well.

Reactions: Kleyon

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
I've only seen a few brief mentions of this but I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up since I've experience it myself today but there is a possibility that copying over too many games/files will cause a corrupted database.

I don't know how it happened but I suddenly got the error code C0-11277-8 when I tried to delete a game/homebrew, the strange thing was able to delete the game files but not the installed bubble itself, trying to install a game/homebrew will result in 0x80AF5025 in VitaShell and the livearea not refreshing.

I decided to backup important files and format my Vita and this fixed the issue but I read that the app.db got corrupted and another user was able to fix this by using luck's app.db tool which allows you to wipe the database.

As of right now I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Reactions: Kleyon

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@yeshuachrist: PSN connection is not needed to download update, and so some states it would be difficult to be banned this way. I can't confirm it 100% but being disconnected from PSN sounds like a good idea.

(Official pstv on 3.65 firmware, using "Content Manager Assistant", to backup some vita games from the psn store to my pc.................the on the Hacked pstv (after restoring to factory, and running henkaku.xyz/go/ ... signing into PSN and then copying the backup from my pc to the hacked vita, then installing henkaku enso.vpk, restarting, then using the nonpdrm plugin and adding the line in the ur0/tai folder..................can't actually run the apps, I can only sign into psn and use the "content manager assistant" to restore the backup.................best I can do since activation with psn is impossible, is open the application and try to run it, which stops at the error, not trying to take the files and use them with the nonpdrm plugin enabled)

(trying this out now, hopefully this works) (I have some games that nobody is sharing, at least not yet anyway)

(I have three vitas, so this method is not a problem for me, one hacked with mlthaku, one official (which I will not use with PSN anymore once I'm finished testing this method out), and another one I intend use another 128mb sandisk 80/s 533 Micro SD Card on, which at the moment it is on a 8gig memory card) (the same 8 gig card i used to get the backups from psn on the official vita unit, so had to reformat that)

(do you have an idea of about how many games you installed with NoNpDRM before your database got corrupted? I have just under 10 installed so far with no problems) (Mai Dump Corrupts the boot option selection after about 18 games are installed precisely, did you install that many before database corruption?) (don't worry though, I'll find out about in a few days, once I get my sd2vita, I will pump about 30 to 40 nonpdrm backups on another vita I have, so I'll find out for sure, after that, I'll try my download of nonpdrm backups.................just a few games need nonpdrm, not many, plus a few we can't play, thats surely under 20 games total)

EDIT

It was fun, however, psn doesn't allow the vita to be activated on the lower 3.60 firmware, so I can't actually run the games to generate the licence keys for nonpdrm, I can only open the bubble and then see the error and watch it close. Apparent, and it goes without saying, the people doing the dumps for nonpdrm, already have activated psn and their games on the unit, they must have not tried to reconnect. MLTactivator doesn't do the trick maybe if that is updated before sony stops allowing the use of its "content assisted manager" to pony up backups from pc to unactivated devices or allowing account login for unactivated devices ..... not a big deal but its good to know.

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: cvskid

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've only seen a few brief mentions of this but I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up since I've experience it myself today but there is a possibility that copying over too many games/files will cause a corrupted database.

I don't know how it happened but I suddenly got the error code C0-11277-8 when I tried to delete a game/homebrew, the strange thing was able to delete the game files but not the installed bubble itself, trying to install a game/homebrew will result in 0x80AF5025 in VitaShell and the livearea not refreshing.

I decided to backup important files and format my Vita and this fixed the issue but I read that the app.db got corrupted and another user was able to fix this by using luck's app.db tool which allows you to wipe the database.

As of right now I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Yep just like me before:

Hummm I can't uninstall any MaiDumpTool/Vitamin dump by now... always getting an error C0-11277-8, but these games works fines.... Problem is VitaShell isn't refreshing me NoNpDrm backups anymore. Does anybody is having an idea please?

Edit: I restored database, formated internal memory (PSV2000 without memcard) even restored system and made SD clean again, no way NoNpDrm won't refresh anything anymore oO Just don't get it... Forget, seems linked to SD card cause now I can make it work on cleaned internal memory. Need to do further test... Problem solved works again from SD now, what happens first? I don't even know...

In fact I think you gave the answer: "there is a possibility that copying over too many games/files will cause a corrupted database."

(Official pstv on 3.65 firmware, using "Content Manager Assistant", to backup some vita games from the psn store to my pc.................the on the Hacked pstv (after restoring to factory, and running henkaku.xyz/go/ ... signing into PSN and then copying the backup from my pc to the hacked vita, then installing henkaku enso.vpk, restarting, then using the nonpdrm plugin and adding the line in the ur0/tai folder..................can't actually run the apps, I can only sign into psn and use the "content manager assistant" to restore the backup.................best I can do since activation with psn is impossible, is open the application and try to run it, which stops at the error, not trying to take the files and use them with the nonpdrm plugin enabled)

(trying this out now, hopefully this works) (I have some games that nobody is sharing, at least not yet anyway)

(I have three vitas, so this method is not a problem for me, one hacked with mlthaku, one official (which I will not use with PSN anymore once I'm finished testing this method out), and another one I intend use another 128mb sandisk 80/s 533 Micro SD Card on, which at the moment it is on a 8gig memory card) (the same 8 gig card i used to get the backups from psn on the official vita unit, so had to reformat that)

(do you have an idea of about how many games you installed with NoNpDRM before your database got corrupted? I have just under 10 installed so far with no problems) (Mai Dump Corrupts the boot option selection after about 18 games are installed precisely, did you install that many before database corruption?) (don't worry though, I'll find out about in a few days, once I get my sd2vita, I will pump about 30 to 40 nonpdrm backups on another vita I have, so I'll find out for sure, after that, I'll try my download of nonpdrm backups.................just a few games need nonpdrm, not many, plus a few we can't play, thats surely under 20 games total)

Humm I was having something like 30 games before NoNpDrm games. Using Sandisk MicroSD 128Gb too... but seems like you found what cause that issue. Anyway I don't have that issue anymore cause I cleaned my Vita...

Last edited by Kleyon,
Reactions: chronoss

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Humm I was having something like 30 games before NoNpDrm games. Using Sandisk MicroSD 128Gb too... but seems like you found what cause that issue. Anyway I don't have that issue anymore cause I cleaned my Vita...

I have MLTactivator installed to disable most of the auto connect to psn functions, and mlthaku for the sd2vita plugin...............my vita can't update when i click the update button on the nonpdrm games, I think because of MLTactivator. Hopefully, something else, like psn, is causing the database corruption. Otherwise, it is Ys Celetia/Akiba Beat/all Atelier Games with Meruru being the worst/FF X and X-2, and the psn games that won't dump like Axiom Verge. Thats not much at all. I think what everyone else is talking about are the small things, like random odd crashes that don't seem to be reproduced, that right there is enough to replace everything with nonpdrm.

Reactions: cvskid and Kleyon

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
hi

I need help please, I've put nonpdrm.skprx in ur0:tai/ and edit the config like this :

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from molecularShell for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

when I refresh live area, nothing appears, what's my problem ?
(I don't have any folder tai in ux0:/)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Is the game the same region as your PSN account? NoNpDRM is not, unfortunately, region free, so the games need to be from the same region as your Vita's linked account (as this basically determines what "region" your Vita will be).

JamiePashley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the game the same region as your PSN account? NoNpDRM is not, unfortunately, region free, so the games need to be from the same region as your Vita's linked account (as this basically determines what "region" your Vita will be).
Pretty sure region doesn't matter on Vita, with or without NoNpDRM
I have JP games with english patches running through NoNpDRM on my EU Vita without issue

Reactions: Madridi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone know how to do make it with usbmc on pstv ?

I've put all in ur but that won't work :'(

Code:
# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
*main
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx

everything works like this.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
*main
*NPXS10015
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPEZ00104
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx

here mine, i've to copy like you ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using an sd card or a usb drive? if the latter, you need to replace the gamesd.skprx line with the usbmc.skprx one. delete *KERNEL at the bottom as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its raining, there is gonna be a power outage probably