Hacking [RELEASE] PFBA: Portable Final Burn Alpha - official thread

arcadegamer93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
after trying many roms it is better than version 1.57 but still does not run well games like sunset riders or shinobi and some others taito apart and noticed that the games of megadrive (europe) are accelerated
on the emulator press start+select and enter into emualtion options and change frameskip to on ...all games will runs perfect

pharredd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how to disable the right lever of this emulator? Thank you very much.

You're talking about the right stick on the vita right?

When you load a game I think a config file (.cfg) is created for that game in ux0:data/pfba/configs/

What you want to do is edit the game you want the right stick disabled for by opening the file in vita shell, scroll all the way to the bottom and change the following:

JOY_AXIS_RX = 254
JOY_AXIS_RY = 255

you have to do it for every single game (all the .cfg files in ux0:data/pfba/configs/)

Reactions: Lineacero

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who are interested, RetroArch added a Cheat Search/Creation Feature that works in the Cores including FBA Cores with some slight Issues for now.
FBA 2012 Cores - If you find a Game that works with it, you are lucky. I tried and couldnt.
FBA (latest Build) - works great. There are a few Games that wont work for some reason. Keeps saying the Search has not been started. But for the rest, perfect. Just takes some adjusting, and going off of FBA, MAME, CPS1PSP or CPS2PSP Cheat Files to go off of, but adjust +/- 1 more or less than what the Cheat File Address shows. For example, if a Code shows a Address of 812F, in RetroArch Cheat, it will be 812E or 8130.

Reason I am Posting this info, is for those who are interested since pFBA does not have it yet, or will not have it, other Users have more options.

denis978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
I try to install the Emulator. But it make Problems. I downloaded the newest Version and i able to play Sega Games. But neogeo Games Not working. I think i havent a bios but dont know in which folder i must copy the bios and the Roms.

Is there anyone who can help me. My main problem is the bios and further the rom set. Which romset i Need?

Please give me Support.

Sorry for my bad Englisch but my first language is German. Thanks at all...

Edit: Sorry i am in the wrong area, I have Problems with the switch Version of the Emulator.

Last edited by denis978,

Macroxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to access the cabinet settings for roms on vita? I need to unlock some characters in jojo hftf and i don't know how to access it

andy271

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys does anyone know how to exit a game ,,ive tried but nothing works .hope I don't have to start the emulator everytime

buttface2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All of Toaplan's stuff runs awful for me. Is just the way the emulator is?

ive tried that and nothing .im on 3.60 using the latest build I press select and start together but nothing
iirc you have to hold L, R, or both while pressing start and select. Could be wrong though.

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this emulator working fine running from a standard PS Vita card, but today I setup my SD2Vita with 128GB card and every rom runs extremely slow now. All other emulators and Vita/PSP/PSX game runs fine, it's just running this causing issues. I tried running games from uma0 and they stll run terrible.

Any ideas?

Edit: it was some stupid plugin causing it.

Last edited by Panzer_Baboon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo