United States
Last edited by GudPiggeh,

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/Sammi-Husky/Sm4sh-Tools/blob/master/SALT/Scripting/AnimCMD/CMD_INFO.cs I've found a list here of what I believe is everything that FITX uses.
Edit: Does it matter which part I put the command (can I put a effect command in main) and what is "expression"?
Edit 2: Can't believe how long it's been mispelled "Allow_Interupt"
Edit 3: Not to discredit whoever made this, but some are so vague, and without descriptions. Like "Modify_Rhombus."

I pulled the command names directly from Smash 4's game code. The only way to figure out more of what they do (like Modify_Rhombus), is to test them. The only people who know what "Modify_Rhombus" means is the s4 devs themselves at this point.

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pulled the command names directly from Smash 4's game code. The only way to figure out more of what they do (like Modify_Rhombus), is to test them. The only people who know what "Modify_Rhombus" means is the s4 devs themselves at this point.
huh. but does it matter which part I put the command (can I put a effect command in main)

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sammi Husky I'm going through and documenting everything. How can I "parse" the unknown commands? Or should I just tell you what they do so you can add them in the latest nightly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

huh. but does it matter which part I put the command (can I put a effect command in main)
No. The tabs are there for a reason lol. They handle different code at the same time. For example you can't put a Low_Voice_Clip in the "main" tab. It goes in "SFX".

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sammi Husky I'm going through and documenting everything. How can I "parse" the unknown commands? Or should I just tell you what they do so you can add them in the latest nightly?
I guess you'd just replace some stuff in here https://github.com/Sammi-Husky/Sm4sh-Tools/blob/master/SALT/Scripting/AnimCMD/CMD_INFO.cs , compile, and replace the salt.dll
We really do need some documentation

Looks like the first bunch of text doesn't need to be edited, second is names, idk what third is, probably doesn't need change either, 4th is labels like
Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=4.3, Z=0, Y=11.8, X=16, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x4)
and 5th is description

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Command sizes,
Command Names,
Command Parameter format (int or float),
Command Parameter Labels,
Command Descriptions.

There really isn't a way to parse them. The only way i figured out the current ones are through people telling me what they do after testing, or from just guessing what the function names originally were and checking if the CRC32 of them matched the command identifier. (Command Identifiers are actually the CRC32 of the function name in the original source code for smash 4). Of course i had a bit of help since ShinyQuagsire provided a dump of the 3ds symbols he was able to grab from the 3ds files.

D

Deleted User

Are the effects of Shulk's monado arts an MSC thing? Or params maybe? I've no clue how to go about looking at/editing params to be honest, so excuse me if this is a dumb question.

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe MapColl (Map Collision).
HAL made their charaters' MapColl display as a rhombus in debug mode. (eg. SSB, SSBM, Kirby Wii(debug mode remenant))

Pulled from cross_f.rpl?

Interesting, that very well could be the case. It'd be cool to mess with and see if it does mess with their stage collision boxes. And yes, cross_f.rpl. Though to be fair, the symbol names themselves that i generated CRC32 of were given to me by ShinyQuagsire after he exported them from the 3ds files. (static.crs? i don't remember which file holds the debug info on 3ds)

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea, it's going to be a fully fledged editor for many different things. Stages and Fighter's taking front seat but also with the ability to open the other files as well as we add support for them
Very interesting... Would this include ACMD?

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very interesting... Would this include ACMD?
Yes, it already does. It's going to be an IDE like application for creating Fighter and Stage projects in addition to being able to just open and edit files outright. The application has been open source and developed for a few months straight now. Jam and Ploaj did gods work getting stages and collisions rendering correctly.

Bb9SvI0.png

Reactions: I pwned U!

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, it already does. It's going to be an IDE like application for creating Fighter and Stage projects in addition to being able to just open and edit files outright. The application has been open source and developed for a few months straight now. Jam and Ploaj did gods work getting stages and collisions rendering correctly.

Bb9SvI0.png
Woah, it looks incredible! I'll definitely be trying this when I get home. What other file formats are planned?

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, it looks incredible! I'll definitely be trying this when I get home. What other file formats are planned?

Any and all we come across really. Right now it supports ACMD, PARAMS, NUD (wiiu models), VBN (wiiu skeleton), NUT (wiiu textures), BCH, LVD, and importing from DAE (not finished), .anim, and SMD. It also supports previewing the materials and material animations

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any and all we come across really. Right now it supports ACMD, PARAMS, NUD (wiiu models), VBN (wiiu skeleton), NUT (wiiu textures), BCH, LVD, and importing from DAE (not finished), .anim, and SMD. It also supports previewing the materials and material animations
Any plans for some 3DS specific files? Or will this mainly focus on Wii U?

Sammi Husky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any plans for some 3DS specific files? Or will this mainly focus on Wii U?

It's WIIU mainly for now, but it will support any and all smash related files we come across when we get to them. I know we started on some 3ds stuff, but i don't know what specifically. I know we have BCH iirc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hope, I'm paying that for 500mb now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would be paying 40 for 1Gbps but now it's free lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last ips guy told me college is already testing 20Gbps
    I can get 3Gbps here right now but it's like LOL 300 a month or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $30 for 300Mbps is fine for me
    Free 1Gbps is good enough for me :P lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most universities, school are fiber optic tho, not many residential areas have fiber optic yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember me and friends would pirate movies at local libraries
    I am super blessed 2 fiber runs to my house with competing companies lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lucky, I can't get yet in my hood
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got one friend that can't get fiber four houses down because of city lines
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Would be like $400 for them to install it
    Technically for a month there I had Frontier FIOS 500Mbps and Spectrum 1Gbps (they got me on Spectrum because it was a little cheaper for double the speed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speedcum
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean what would you really need that fast for tho, 500mb streams 4k fine. 1gb should be fine for 8k eventually. That's what I just switched to Spermrum.
    I was funny to have both networks running lol
    It was cheaper lol
    The only reason I switched was $$$
    Might have only been like 7 bucks but thats like 84 dollars at the end of the year lol
    840 dollars after 10 years
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope I can be rich enough to pay all bills annually someday
    +2
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I charge your wife rent at this point