Homebrew [Release] Theme Manager - A theme manager for the Wii U

ExZardoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
are you using tiramisu?
hello, i'm sorry i didn't know about that, I just swapped from CBHC to tiramisu, everything went successfully except that when I open the homebrew, nothing opens, but the wii u freeze and i hear a static noise similar to what can happen with the wii, what gone wrong

Misunderstood Wookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello, i'm sorry i didn't know about that, I just swapped from CBHC to tiramisu, everything went successfully except that when I open the homebrew, nothing opens, but the wii u freeze and i hear a static noise similar to what can happen with the wii, what gone wrong
The Homebrew Launcher is now located inside the Wii Maker vanilla channel on later CFW
Any other launcher has odd side-effects for me my previous CBHC HomeBrew Launcher channel would cause some apps to hard freeze the system,

You can return to the Wii Maker and Wii U screen by pressing Home on the Gampad as the Wii Maker is not replaced more used as a channel to launch the payload.

Last edited by Misunderstood Wookie,
Reactions: ExZardoz

ExZardoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Homebrew Launcher is no located inside the Wii Maker vanilla channel.
Any other launcher has odd side-effects for me my previous CBHC HomeBrew Launcher channel would cause some apps to hard freeze the system,

You can return to the Wii Maker and Wii U screen by pressing Home on the Gampad as the Wii Maker is not replaced more used as a channel to launch the payload.
oh i'm sorry, I said that badly :wacko:, that error happens to me when I open the theme manager, even more strange

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz