Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to use the channel you need to remove: "sd:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\50_hbl_installer.rpx".
That will also remove the Homebrew Launcher from the Mii Maker though.
okay, that worked with the title installed, but indexiine no longer works. I get put back in the home menu.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and, is it okay just to undo the dns now and recreate the update folder? can't go into the eshop while the dns is enabled or I can't anyway.

edit: I no longer get a red x and data failed to install message with updates in download center.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, any plans to add more controllers that can open up the homebrew launcher at bootup? tried the + button with the pro controller, and it didn't do anything.

Reactions: Nomado

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, can i load a .rpx homebrew without the HBL?
i'm specifically trying to get swapDRC to swap screens while running a homebrew (.rpx). currently, using the HBL, i cannot swap screens.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, can i load a .rpx homebrew without the HBL?
i'm specifically trying to get swapDRC to swap screens while running a homebrew (.rpx). currently, using the HBL, i cannot swap screens.
With Tiramisu it's not possible to run multiple homebrew/plugins at the same time
Sorry for my super noob question.
But what is the difference between tiramisu & indexiine ?
Peace.
Indexiine is an entrypoint for homebrew, tiramisu is a homebrew envionment thats loaded by an entrypoint. In theory you can use indexiine to launch tiramisu, but it's recommended to use the PayloadLoader injected into the Health & Safety application instead. See the first post for more information

Reactions: grimson

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Tiramisu it's not possible to run multiple homebrew/plugins at the same time

The Plugin system doesn't work with Tiramisu? Even with only 2 or 3 plugins turned on? I know that Aroma will have it's own plugins, but I'm just trying to understand the limits of Tiramisu in the meantime.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Indexiine is an entrypoint for homebrew, tiramisu is a homebrew envionment thats loaded by an entrypoint. In theory you can use indexiine to launch tiramisu, but it's recommended to use the PayloadLoader injected into the Health & Safety application instead. See the first post for more information
After installing tiramisu, indexiine no longer works for me to the load the homebrew launcher.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Plugin system doesn't work with Tiramisu? Even with only 2 or 3 plugins turned on? I know that Aroma will have it's own plugins, but I'm just trying to understand the limits of Tiramisu in the meantime.
The plugin system should work the same like before. But the current public plugin system itself has the limited that it unloads it self when you try to load a another homebrew

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin system should work the same like before. But the current public plugin system itself has the limited that it unloads it self when you try to load a another homebrew
Oh that's fine, if I'm loading the plugin system, I'm never trying to load in any additional homebrew. I know we lose autobooting particular homebrew apps like we could with CBHC, but I could just create a channel for the autboot plugin system and make that an app I use often enough for the autoboot menu to offer it on every boot.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do .elf homebrew apps no longer work in Tiramisu? I heard that would be the case with Aroma and someone on Discord is asking something that leads me to believe it might be true here as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, .elfs should work, confirmed on Discord

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Holding + to open the autoboot selector works fine, but I'm unable to open the environment selector by holding X.

Edit: I just figured out what's happening, apparently I can't access the environment selector if tiramisu is already running.
Is this intentional or just a bug? I couldn't find this information in the guide.

Last edited by NinStar,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this can block updates, I just undid the dns and recreated the update folder with proper permissions. is there any way to know if it's working or should it be if tiramisu is running?

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
I found a problem (I don't know if someone already pointed out)

If you have an usb device connected to the console and then access system settings, when you go back to Wii U Menu it will say that you've connected/disconnected one of the usb ports, it will then proceed to load the Wii U Menu once again and the same message will pop up again, it will keep looping on that until you reboot the console.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a problem (I don't know if someone already pointed out)

If you have an usb device connected to the console and then access system settings, when you go back to Wii U Menu it will say that you've connected/disconnected one of the usb ports, it will then proceed to load the Wii U Menu once again and the same message will pop up again, it will keep looping on that until you reboot the console.
this didn't happen to me, so I'm not sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    slaphappygamer @ slaphappygamer: I havent played my xbox360 is a couple of years. My switch got much use the last few days. Tears...