Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

bobrocks95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've waited a long time for easy DSi homebrew access, so I can wait a bit longer for JPN support. Thanks for the work on this!

I'll also get a noob question out of the way- is there non-emulation homebrew to run GBA games natively, since the DSi still includes the ARM7 co-processor the GBA would need? What about GB/GBC (since GBA games used GB sound channels, the Z80 is also integrated into the ARM7, right?)

Last edited by bobrocks95,
Reactions: tozevleal

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ThisIsDaAccount can u help me if you are there please :(

I have this with NOGBA
6d0a9878e3a7850f5a258aeb6380428d.png
It's Ok now
f18654641cf6077479a6105b7c7cc18a.png
systeme
f5ffde029afd2bd5c673a9b1993da0bb.png
how did you fix the error message thing?

Reactions: chronoss

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Following the guide on dsiguide.me, I seem to be stuck on section 2, step 45. NUSD reports "Download failed: 'Specified key is not a valid size for this algorithm. ):'". Any ideas?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I ran dsikeygrabber.bat instead, copied the generated dsikey.bin to NUSD dir. Will report any errors.

Last edited by Johntendo,
Reactions: chronoss

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Following the guide on dsiguide.me, I seem to be stuck on section 2, step 45. NUSD reports "Download failed: 'Specified key is not a valid size for this algorithm. ):'". Any ideas?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I ran dsikeygrabber.bat instead, copied the generated dsikey.bin to NUSD dir. Will report any errors.
Excuse the DP, but how do i go about installing sudokuhax/another entrypoint now that i've successfully downgraded?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tip for anyone who's also downgrading their consoles: downgrade the System Version Data module as well, so you know if the downgrade was successful or not. I recommend just using this.
This worked for me a month ago. I see that my system version is 1.4u, because it’s displayed. Great tip!

Reactions: dpad_5678

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0