Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

bobrocks95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've waited a long time for easy DSi homebrew access, so I can wait a bit longer for JPN support. Thanks for the work on this!

I'll also get a noob question out of the way- is there non-emulation homebrew to run GBA games natively, since the DSi still includes the ARM7 co-processor the GBA would need? What about GB/GBC (since GBA games used GB sound channels, the Z80 is also integrated into the ARM7, right?)

Last edited by bobrocks95,
Reactions: tozevleal

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ThisIsDaAccount can u help me if you are there please :(

I have this with NOGBA
6d0a9878e3a7850f5a258aeb6380428d.png
It's Ok now
f18654641cf6077479a6105b7c7cc18a.png
systeme
f5ffde029afd2bd5c673a9b1993da0bb.png
how did you fix the error message thing?

Reactions: chronoss

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Following the guide on dsiguide.me, I seem to be stuck on section 2, step 45. NUSD reports "Download failed: 'Specified key is not a valid size for this algorithm. ):'". Any ideas?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I ran dsikeygrabber.bat instead, copied the generated dsikey.bin to NUSD dir. Will report any errors.

Last edited by Johntendo,
Reactions: chronoss

Johntendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Following the guide on dsiguide.me, I seem to be stuck on section 2, step 45. NUSD reports "Download failed: 'Specified key is not a valid size for this algorithm. ):'". Any ideas?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I ran dsikeygrabber.bat instead, copied the generated dsikey.bin to NUSD dir. Will report any errors.
Excuse the DP, but how do i go about installing sudokuhax/another entrypoint now that i've successfully downgraded?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tip for anyone who's also downgrading their consoles: downgrade the System Version Data module as well, so you know if the downgrade was successful or not. I recommend just using this.
This worked for me a month ago. I see that my system version is 1.4u, because it’s displayed. Great tip!

Reactions: dpad_5678

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's the Switcheroo
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You cant steal Switcheroo from me. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Average Walmart trip be like: Getting ankled by a cart, then having a 5 pound of creamer hit your foot
    I go to Walmart often enough, but Target has less inbreds.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure: Walmart... Isn't that where "KARENS" hang out at?
    Karens, inbreds, MAGAs, severely mentally ill and not taking their medications, etc.
    +1
    300 lb toothless women in bikinis. You name it, it's available at Walmart. lolol
    +1
    I do most of my grocery shopping there
    [looks at what you just said, and then looks at you] :O:ohnoes::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    Most Walmart shoppers don't go to Target because they're too triggered over displays of things they won't be buying anyway.
    +1
    I am not a karen, i am not maga, not severely mentally ill and not on meds, not 300 lbs, not missing all of my teeth, dont wear a bikini. Soooo. okay?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices...