Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi,
My PC isn't very well :cry: and needs a rebuild (new SSD so not all bad :D) but I have one problem. I cannot see a way to export the library of games installed on the Wii U from USB Helper then import them on the rebuilt machine. I'm guessing these lists must come from a local db or files but can't see where. I've done a search but can't find anything. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

TPJ
The list is stored in %appdata%/USB_HELPER/installed
Just copy it from one pc to the other while the app is closed and you should be ready to go :)

Saintseiya911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe someone can help me i keep getting a config failed error after the updater when i try to install what could be my problem as i have no anti virus but just windows firewall

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
maybe someone can help me i keep getting a config failed error after the updater when i try to install what could be my problem as i have no anti virus but just windows firewall
Can you please post a screenshot or a copy of the error message?

Saintseiya911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• KIMG0065.JPG
    KIMG0065.JPG
    461.8 KB · Views: 204

Saintseiya911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks hikari

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I find that on my laptop by chance

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to use cheats over the wii u gamecube vc methode without having it on a sd/usb for nintendont?

Reactions: Dekirai

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I've said in the previous posts, I add the games manually since I have to design all the templates and test the games for compatibility. Therefore, games come out slowly but I'm trying to add at least one every day.
The app will check the iso to make sure it's the appropriate game otherwise there would be no point in adding every entry.

Ill wait for you to release them then, i really do like how you have the templates for these games.

Last edited by alonzondavis,

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
when I download a gamecube game ... after preparing the sd card and providing the iso file , the steps of downloading appears with no errors but then after downloading the game , It shows the name of the game folder which is empty and no game to be found , tried several times withe same thing !

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This gamecube games that I can install using wup installer. Do I need to have mocca? Or is it enough with with hb?

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a question guys:

the game mario maker has a flashing blue border on my mii menu. what does that mean? is this an information of the wiiu about game updates/patches? and can those be downloaded from the eshop or do they need to be installed with the wii u usb helper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv