Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

hbt15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also if you are just trying to boot nintendont all you need on sd is nintendont in sd:/apps/nintendont and the config file and a game in sd:/games or if you are trying out the channels you installed you dont need the game in sd:/games
I can't even find how to load into nintendont? it doesn't show up in home-brew launcher at all.

hbt15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
are you sure you aren't using the wii u's homebrew launcher, you need to load that from the wii side, which wont work unless your virtual wii is hacked.
@hbt15 still there?
My vWii definitely isn't hacked. Never did it as wasn't necessary to run the wiiu games obviously. I understood with this new method of injection the vWii didn't need to be hacked? I'll feel ridiculous if its been this all along and I just hack vWii and it will all work?

ar1stotle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool is great! Thank you! Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a snag in my enthusiasm. I've been in the process of converting everything I had on my Wii HDD, but I've hit some limit.

"Not all software could be displayed as there are no empty slots"

Although I've been using folders, the WUPs I install show up in the data manager but the ones I've added recently aren't appearing on the home screen (so I can't launch them). Does anyone have a solution to get around this limit or somehow shuffle things in/out? I want to have everything on my HDD just to future proof my setup. Crossing my fingers!

desvamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This tool is great! Thank you! Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a snag in my enthusiasm. I've been in the process of converting everything I had on my Wii HDD, but I've hit some limit.

Although I've been using folders, the WUPs I install show up in the data manager but the ones I've added recently aren't appearing on the home screen (so I can't launch them). Does anyone have a solution to get around this limit or somehow shuffle things in/out? I want to have everything on my HDD just to future proof my setup. Crossing my fingers!

I believe the limit is 300 icons, including system icons and anything inside folders. The only thing I could tell you is to get a second HDD to install the rest of the games in, and switch them as you need since having both would go over the 300 limit. Either that, or just limit yourself to the amount you can have, maybe by deleting games as you finish them.

Be sure to double check actually hitting the limit and not having some other kind of problem before trying to buy more HDDs.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

there is a 300 game limit, you will have to free up some space in order to install anything else

Reactions: Cha0sC0re

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone have trouble converting Wii games in .wfbs format? The script always told me to use clean iso. I have always use these .wbfs file to play games from HDD on Wii, and I can't be bothered to download any clean .iso

Cha0sC0re

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have trouble converting Wii games in .wfbs format? The script always told me to use clean iso. I have always use these .wbfs file to play games from HDD on Wii, and I can't be bothered to download any clean .iso

It works, you can 1st try to use the "Wii Backup Manager" and Transfer the file to ISO into the "WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.5] / SOURCE_FILES " if that doesn't work check the file user permissions.

I had the same issue earlier, on my computer I had to change my permissions for it work, I notice when I couldn't delete the folder after running the script. Well if you "Right Click" The "WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.5] folder, go to properties, then under "security" tab, click on "advance" at the bottom and click on "Disable inheritance" and then "Convert inherited permissions into explicit permissions on this object" and Click "OK" it should work, best of luck to you.

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It works, you can 1st try to use the "Wii Backup Manager" and Transfer the file to ISO into the "WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.5] / SOURCE_FILES " if that doesn't work check the file user permissions.

I had the same issue earlier, on my computer I had to change my permissions for it work, I notice when I couldn't delete the folder after running the script. Well if you "Right Click" The "WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.5] folder, go to properties, then under "security" tab, click on "advance" at the bottom and click on "Disable inheritance" and then "Convert inherited permissions into explicit permissions on this object" and Click "OK" it should work, best of luck to you.
I have no idea anymore. I've do what you've told (converting to .iso using WIi backup manager) and it still doesn't work

The script toldme to post log file and here it is (please don't invade my privacy)

Attachments

• log.txt
    76.3 KB · Views: 186

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe it's just for me, but WiiWare Bomberman Blast is not working. You have to press the "2-button" in title screen, but no button is mapped as "2".

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
wiimote passthrogh - no
do you want to patch cafe2wii - no
Am using 2.2.5 script

i use the verical flag in script.bat

theres no wiimote or cc emulation options.

Last edited by kevinbrew,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's just for me, but WiiWare Bomberman Blast is not working. You have to press the "2-button" in title screen, but no button is mapped as "2".
if the gamepad is emulating wiimote i think 1 and 2 are B and A and A and B are Y and X on gamepad

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wiimote passthrogh - no
Am using 2.2.5 script

He probably doesn't have the same script as you.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wiimote passthrogh - no
Am using 2.2.5 script

where did you add the vertical flag?

if the gamepad is emulating wiimote i think 1 and 2 are B and A and A and B are Y and X on gamepad

tested all buttons, none are working

Last edited by aarti,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting black screens with any GC games they inject?
Some people have reported having a black screen on gamecube injects, Make sure the latest version of nintendont is on your sd card at sd:/apps/nintendont
it can be found here
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont
at the bottom of the page click on loader.dol, change it to boot.dol and put it on your sd
if this isnt the problem, try to boot nintendont from vwii if it is hacked, also some people said that running syscheck haxden edition for the first time helped also, but that doesnt make sense to me.

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• Screenshot (89).png
    Screenshot (89).png
    43.4 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: aarti

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you switch the controller (for example to use official gamecube controller adapter instead) on GC games which have Gamepad support enabled?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: +1