Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
any pointers ? (like bitrate or anything ?)
I only tried that one video.. I'd suggest go crazy and try any file/bitrate for testing purposes :P (the file I used was 1080p .MP4 though)

You know, i pitched this idea a year ago and everybody thought i was crazy
One mans crazy is another mans genius :)

Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only tried that one video.. I'd suggest go crazy and try any file/bitrate for testing purposes :P (the file I used was 1080p .MP4 though)

One mans crazy is another mans genius :)
Now if we can figure out a way to change the background and the displayed text, or get it to read from sd

Last edited by wicksand420,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now if we can figure out a way to change the background and the displayed text, of get it to read from sd
Getting it to read from something other than Nand/WiiU formatted USB should be a priority, installing a wup for every movie will be a pain.. Its a shame Loadiine doesn't work with it. It would make life alot easier :(

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting it to read from something other than Nand/WiiU formatted USB should be a priority, installing a wup for every movie will be a pain.. Its a shame Loadiine doesn't work with it. It would make life alot easier :(
Yeah, i found that out a year ago, but NUSPacker wouldn't pack it to wup, so i was stopped, but now i can start pulling it apart and tinkering with it.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status update:

Been sick most of this week so haven't had much time to debug, the injector re-write is mostly complete and working properly besides a few usability issues. Once I fix those usability issues I'll try and get it into the hands of testers asap.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, i found that out a year ago, but NUSPacker wouldn't pack it to wup, so i was stopped, but now i can start pulling it apart and tinkering with it.
Found another downside.. If the file you replace is larger than the source file, you wont be able to fast forward further than the original file length (if that makes sense) :P
Although it does still play past it..

Reactions: wicksand420

plastikman187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have it there, it's the forwarder that doesn't work correctly for some reason. See, if I rename the sd:\apps\wiisxr folder to "nintendont", it launches fine with the nintendont forwarder. However, the wiisxr forwarder dol just gives me a black screen no matter what.

Maybe I should try changing banners and icon pngs? Or maybe someone could pm me a link to their finished wiisxr forwarder install directory?

I have the same issue did this gt resolved for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH