• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Remember Lil Tay? She and her brother are apparently dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The end of the video says New York Post, so likely it's legit. The only two options IMO are murder or suicide. A 14 and 21 year old don't both just die. Maybe one but not both.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Never heard of 'em. It's almost like rap culture breeds dangerous people or something...
Oh you didn't miss anything. It was just a stupid thing with kids playing like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread and people where stupid "hating" on it.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"Remember" Lil Tay? Google says she's 14. Are you saying she became known in the rap world, not the Disney channel or Kidz Bop mind you, then faded into obscurity long enough to be forgotten, then pulled a publicity stunt like this, by the age of 14? Yikes.

MicroNut99

!SEGA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a lie and so is this:
Untitled.jpg

The advice from a long time MOD, I got is to just ignore the bigots and racists here on GBATEMP.
You know "Don't Rock the Boat" and there won't be problems as they say. Eat our ads and enjoy what you are fed.
Ignoring HATE is not the answer. Supporting Bigots and Racists never works out in the long run.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Its a lie and so is this:
View attachment 387727
The advice from a long time MOD, I got is to just ignore the bigots and racists here on GBATEMP.
You know "Don't Rock the Boat" and there won't be problems as they say. Eat our ads and enjoy what you are fed.
Ignoring HATE is not the answer. Supporting Bigots and Racists never works out in the long run.

I can't tell you how many times I've been censored, cursed at, and accused of being disabled. I'm so respectful to adopt the vernacular of this forum and I still get squashed. Maybe we just don't have the right opinions?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't tell you how many times I've been censored, cursed at, and accused of being disabled. I'm so respectful to adopt the vernacular of this forum and I still get squashed. Maybe we just don't have the right opinions?
Its very common to see people have different opinions of one another, we just have to respect them regardless and not start fights if we don't agree with something.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who aren't liberals or far-left don't tend to be very well-liked here.

I mean, not even if you are center-of-left. If you aren't HARD left, you get different treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning