Hacking Question Removing SXOS

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I’ve got a switch. It’s on the latest firmware running SXOS. It’s never been online. I don’t have a NAND backup. It’s only ever been used to run XCI files and NSPs.

Is it possible to remove all traces of SXOS from the console /sad card so that it can be used as normal online?

Or would it still get banned?

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve got a switch. It’s on the latest firmware running SXOS. It’s never been online. I don’t have a NAND backup. It’s only ever been used to run XCI files and NSPs.

Is it possible to remove all traces of SXOS from the console /sad card so that it can be used as normal online?

Or would it still get banned?

Still would leave your nand dirty.

Reactions: nantalos and Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been in the same position? Decided to risk it and not got banned?
If you've installed pirated games as NSP files, then you will certainly be banned if you try connecting to the internet.

If you installed pirated NSP files at any point, your only option might be to follow this guide to install a clean NAND, choosing the DO A SYSTEM INITIALIZE options throughout the guide, but there is still a decent chance you will be banned.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the exact reason emunand exists. You do all the dirty hacking stuff away from your sysnand so that it will be kept clean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: one of the people that appeared there was a minor when filming the cutscenes where she appears