Hacking [REQUEST] filelist.txt for Zelda BOTW 1.5.0 EUR

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone be kind and share this file to save me waiting 5 hours for Loadiine to generate it? :)

PM me if you don't want to post here. Thanks in advance.

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK fair enough but this is a text file containing some filenames. It is not something found anywhere within the original game content, so I would hope it doesn't qualify as "warez".

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Don't ask for warez on the forum.
It's not warez.
Can someone be kind and share this file to save me waiting 5 hours for Loadiine to generate it? :)

PM me if you don't want to post here. Thanks in advance.
Don't bother. Every loading screen in BotW takes 20 min (not kidding) in Loadiine. And it has a lot of loading screens, every time you warp, enter a shrine, etc.
Use WUPInstaller instead.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I knew someone would flame about playing BOTW from SD, haha. I've been playing it like that for over a year, happily. At every loading screen I go make a cup of tea. So its OK for Brits like me.

alexisdaumas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ce n'est pas Warez.

Ne vous embêtez pas. Chaque écran de chargement dans BotW prend 20 minutes (sans blague) dans Loadiine. Et il y a beaucoup d'écrans de chargement, à chaque fois que vous vous déformez, entrez dans un sanctuaire, etc.
Utilisez plutôt WUPInstaller.
Bonjour, c'est un peu vieux mais depuis 5 jours j'essaie d'installer botw mais je ne trouve pas le fichier que WUPINSTALLER recherche, savez-vous où je peux le trouver ?
Post automatically merged:

It's not warez.

Don't bother. Every loading screen in BotW takes 20 min (not kidding) in Loadiine. And it has a lot of loading screens, every time you warp, enter a shrine, etc.
Use WUPInstaller instead.
Hello, it's a little old but for 5 days I've been trying to install botw but I can't find the file WUPINSTALLER is looking for, do you know where I can find it?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Bonjour, c'est un peu vieux mais depuis 5 jours j'essaie d'installer botw mais je ne trouve pas le fichier que WUPINSTALLER recherche, savez-vous où je peux le trouver ?

Hello, it's a little old but for 5 days I've been trying to install botw but I can't find the file WUPINSTALLER is looking for, do you know where I can find it?
You need to download the game in installable format (.app/.h3) not .wud/.wux or extracted format (code/content/meta folders)
WIiUDownloader or NUSspli can be used for that.

alexisdaumas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to download the game in installable format (.app/.h3) not .wud/.wux or extracted format (code/content/meta folders)
thx for your very fast reply, nusspli says "files might be corrupted" after 3 - 4 hours of downloading, i try to format the console, the sd card, but nothing work, i never test WIiUDownloader ,I'll test this and let you know if it worked.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx for your very fast reply, nusspli says "files might be corrupted" after 3 - 4 hours of downloading, i try to format the console, the sd card, but nothing work, i never test WIiUDownloader ,I'll test this and let you know if it worked.

You can find it via one of the source mentioned above or you can use like Wii U USB helper.

alexisdaumas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can find it via one of the source mentioned above or you can use like Wii U USB helper.
I try this but i take very time and it create corrupted or bad files

hello again I have a problem with wup install, on the gamepad screen it is blocked at 100% and the tv screen just displays WUP INSTALL GX2, like a welcome screen.
Can I turn off the console or do I have to start all over again?

hello again I have a problem with wup install, on the gamepad screen it is blocked at 100% and the tv screen just displays WUP INSTALL GX2, like a welcome screen.

I have an error with WUP installer :

Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig Patch​

can you help me ?

Last edited by alexisdaumas,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I have an error with WUP installer :

Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig Patch​

can you help me ?
Are you running CFW? (Aroma/Tiramisu)
You need to be running CFW to install titles that don't have a legit ticket.

alexisdaumas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you running CFW? (Aroma/Tiramisu)
You need to be running CFW to install titles that don't have a legit ticket.
Thx for your help, its work but BOTW is installed on the nand, But now I want to install games in the same way (Wii u Downloader then WUP Installer) I installed 4 other games but on USB and when I run them I get the error code 160 4711

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY