‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
War said:
Yay, finally beat the game. Can't wait to do all the extra stuff :] Can someone tell me what those filters are? Has anyone unlocked them? What do they do?
They just change how the game's colors into monotone black and white, sepia. I'm starting my run of Veteran later when I get home to see what the 3rd filter is... probably boring too like negative or noise.

EDIT: Beat Veteran today. Yeah the 3rd filter is Noise/Film Grain effect. It sucks like the other 2. The only use I see from the B/W filter was it's easier to spot jewels stuck on walls but since everything is black and white, it's hard to spot the BSAA badges.

Unlocked Professional and Infinite Rocket Launcher... Pro mode is one hit and you die. ;-; Only beat Chapter 1 on it so far.

Played coop first time with War on Veteran, ran Chapters 1 and 2 but I had to go.
biggrin.gif
Fun stuff.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, Orc and I played co-op. So much fun! Orc is a great sport, he didn't mind me and my noobness with Sheva.

So to unlock all the "super weapons", you need to fully upgrade the first weapon in every series, correct? Or is it only certain ones? Orc told me to get the Gatling gun you need to max out the first machine gun... and I know for the Longbow you need to max out the first rifle.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
War said:
So to unlock all the "super weapons", you need to fully upgrade the first weapon in every series, correct? Or is it only certain ones? Orc told me to get the Gatling gun you need to max out the first machine gun... and I know for the Longbow you need to max out the first rifle.
Maxing out the first weapons in a series unlocks a weapon. AI Sheva is good with the Longbow. AI Chris sucks with the gatling gun lol

yardsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone asked earlier if this release was censored, but no one was sure. Now that you guys have played it, do you know if it is or not?

In RE4, they censored some versions by editing out decapitations from the chainsaw guy, among other things. Just thought I'd put that out there so someone might be able to check in-game if we see everything in this release.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Unlocked Professional and Infinite Rocket Launcher... Pro mode is one hit and you die. ;-; Only beat Chapter 1 on it so far.
How do you get the infinite launcher? Is it the one where you need a or s ranks?

QUOTE(yardsman @ Mar 11 2009, 05:21 PM) Someone asked earlier if this release was censored, but no one was sure. Now that you guys have played it, do you know if it is or not?

In RE4, they censored some versions by editing out decapitations from the chainsaw guy, among other things. Just thought I'd put that out there so someone might be able to check in-game if we see everything in this release.
I dunno if it means it is censored, but their heads don't actually come of, they just have it fall out of the screen.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, is this the final version of the game, since some people have had issues with it not working with the newest firmware..or might another version come out?

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
gumbyscout said:
Orc said:
How do you get the infinite launcher? Is it the one where you need a or s ranks?
At first I wasn't sure if it was beating the game in less than 5 hours, though my first run through Veteran was 4 hours 30something minutes. Just played my 3rd run through the game with War on coop his first run through Vet too and we got 4 hours something too so I guess that's it since he got the Infinite Rocket Launcher too.

The Infinite Rocket Launcher really spoils things up though, ALL the bosses die in a few hits. This game is really easy compared to RE4 where you had to work to get certain weapons like working through Mercenaries to get S ranks.

EDIT: Congrats on War on getting all the BSAA badges
tongue.gif
, and a couple more achievements
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Lol what are you talking about you got them all! I just leeched, fu fu fu. But yeah, it was really fun speeding through the game with you, Orc. I'm hoping we can try some Mercenaries co-op tomorrow (or whenever you're available).

Also, I'm pretty sure you get the Inf. Rocket Launcher by beating the game under 5 hours. You might also have to beat it in Veteran, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Lol what are you talking about you got them all! I just leeched, fu fu fu. But yeah, it was really fun speeding through the game with you, Orc. I'm hoping we can try some Mercenaries co-op tomorrow (or whenever you're available).

Also, I'm pretty sure you get the Inf. Rocket Launcher by eating the game under 5 hours. You might also have to beat it in Veteran, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
frown.gif
That is kinda lame, I beat veteran in a little more than 6 :/. Oh well, maybe this weekend I can beat it quicker with a friend.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
You don't have to go through the entire game again! Just go to the stage selector and you can do stages individually. The game will keep a record of your fastest time and if it adds up to less than 5 hours, you'll get the IRL. Just redo some of the stages that took you a long time or longer than other stages.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys

Finally got round to burning this game last night, popped it in my console - the screen tearing is just too bad.

First off tried it with my usual setup - elite 360 1650x1080 through a VGA cable, 20inch samsung LCD - AWFUL tearing
then I tried with a different VA cable - Still awful
Tried it with component cables on a 27inch LCD tv @ 720p - Still pretty bad but less than with the VGA cable.

Not very happy bout this, probaly enough to make me not play the game untill some sort of fix or patch comes out.

Very dissapointed - I occasionaly buy games that I like after pirating them, I thought this would be one of those games - Glad I tried it first!

Clean it up Capcom!! Untill you do, dont be complaining for shit that people pirate your stuff.
smileipb2.png

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cardyology said:
Hey guys

Finally got round to burning this game last night, popped it in my console - the screen tearing is just too bad.

First off tried it with my usual setup - elite 360 1650x1080 through a VGA cable, 20inch samsung LCD - AWFUL tearing
then I tried with a different VA cable - Still awful
Tried it with component cables on a 27inch LCD tv @ 720p - Still pretty bad but less than with the VGA cable.

Not very happy bout this, probaly enough to make me not play the game untill some sort of fix or patch comes out.

Very dissapointed - I occasionaly buy games that I like after pirating them, I thought this would be one of those games - Glad I tried it first!

Clean it up Capcom!! Untill you do, dont be complaining for shit that people pirate your stuff.
smileipb2.png
What cable are you using?

I'm using the official VGA cable from Microsoft with Samsung 22' T220 on 1680x1050, and I didn't notice any tearing while playing.

Hermessz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I don't like using VGA with any HD console.
I got a sumsong 24inch (big :@) pc screen, I use HDMI cables on both my PS3 and 360 to connect it to the screen. Works like a charm.
HDMI only/

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
before i waste 6.7GB of my quota this definatly doesn't have 3rd wave right? its not some guys being funny or assuming it doesn't cause it was finished production a while back?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place