Not open for further replies.

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
UPDATE: astrojs got his money back and the issues has been resolved!
The seller was very helpful in the end, and emails was accidentally caught in the spam filters.
/ Issac

---- original message ----

Hi All,

I created my account on this site to share a bad experience I had with sxflashcard. c o m which is supposed to be official Team Xecuter reseller. I ordered SX OS from them on 19-Jun-2018 and then immediately canceled. Since then I sent a couple of messages to get my money back but they stopped responding. They marked my order as "shipped" but until today I have not received the code or the money. I already bought OS code from another site, so I'm ok, but I still can't get my money back. I will issue charge back request in my bank but it will take around 90 days to be processed. Avoid at any cost!

Last edited by Issac,
Reactions: its1337 and gameboy

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Because on their website they were stated that the code is being sent immediately. When I asked about it, they said they would send it the next day. I have the right to cancel if the code was not already sent to me right? Just to add to that, I did not receive the code until today. I will attach the screenshot of my discussion with them.

Reactions: Deleted User

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Because on their website they were stated that the code is being sent immediately. When I asked about it, they said they would send it the next day. I have the right to cancel if the code was not already sent to me right? Just to add to that, I did not receive the code until today. I will attach the screenshot of my discussion with them.
You you basically canceled because you were too impatient to wait a day

what

D

Deleted User

what
Are you implying it's okay for him not to be able to cancel? The reason why he canceled doesn't matter at all. The website has a cancel button, it should work. He even sent messages to the guys and they still didn't refund him, it's unacceptable.

Reactions: Mat37

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ya got your code ya didnt pay twice sooo your money wasnt stolen you just got a product you didnt really want just re sell it lol

Reactions: scroeffie

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

what

I do not understand your point. You're always entitled to cancel if the order has not been already fulfilled. Again - it's 23 of June today so 4 days have passed and I did not receive the code or ANY response. Don't I have the right to buy the code elsewhere and ask for the refund?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you implying it's okay for him not to be able to cancel? The reason why he canceled doesn't matter at all. The website has a cancel button, it should work. He even sent messages to the guys and they still didn't refund him, it's unacceptable.
he canceled straight away they didnt register it, they messed up now he has a code he doesnt want to use and is non refundable, you shouldnt flip flop on purchases as you will probably mess it up

Reactions: scroeffie

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I do not understand your point. You're always entitled to cancel if the order has not been already fulfilled. Again - it's 23 of June today so 4 days have passed and I did not receive the code or ANY response. Don't I have the right to buy the code elsewhere and ask for the refund?
Oh I thought it was only 2 days, because timezones exist and I thought it was Jun 21st where I lived

Yeah that's bad, disregard my previous posts

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

you just bloody said you got the code

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No I did not get the code at all.
you said "i did not get the code until today" that means you only got the code today

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you just bloody said you got the code

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you said "i did not get the code until today" that means you only got the code today

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker so I may have used incorrect wording. What I meant is that at the moment I still have not received the code.

Reactions: cearp

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm attaching a screenshot of my communication with them.
Order_history_-_sxflashcard_com.png

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also, I trusted the site because TX site listed them as US re-seller. They are not, they are based in China and charged my credit card in CNY.

bank_transaciton.png

My point is to warn other users of this forum - I lost my money and I'm not even 100% sure if I'll get it back (and when). It's only $30 but still I do not want to ignore it because it's not fair.

Reactions: Deleted User

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think that's bad, I ordered from 3ds-flashcard back in may and it's just been sitting on PAYMENT ACCEPTED for the last 2-3 weeks... Ship the damn thing already... sheesh (I know it's only been out about a week, but it's like even that long of a wait is ridic...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1