OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dudes 14yo enough said
Chill the fuck out little boy

Hmm... since when 14 year olds are allowed to have a credit card? Even if you're right and I'm 14 and I stole the credit card from my parents (LOL), I still want to warn other users of this forum to buy elsewhere.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... since when 14 year olds are allowed to have a credit card? Even if you're right and I'm 14 and I stole the credit card from my parents (LOL), I still want to warn other users of this forum to buy elsewhere.
Here in the US, its actually possible to have a credit card at age 13 if you have permission from your parent/guardian. They allow this to allow the child to build up a good (or bad) credit history.

astrojs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here in the US, its actually possible to have a credit card at age 13 if you have permission from your parent/guardian. They allow this to allow the child to build up a good (or bad) credit history.

It's a bit off-topic but I do not think it's a good indication of how good bank customer you're going to be. There's a lot of stupid things you can do until you're grown-up :) I love States anyway, I spent 1 year of my life there as a University student and I loved every minute of it.

Reactions: Dionicio3

scottgl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to order SX OS from sxflashcard.com. How do I pay via paypal? I haven't received any sort of link to pay with paypal.

Raikkonen94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm trying to order SX OS from sxflashcard.com. How do I pay via paypal? I haven't received any sort of link to pay with paypal.

Contact their customer service. I did the same this morning. I ordered the SX OS license, chose Paypal and got into a chat where you give your order nr. and then you can transfer the money. As soon as they received it you get your code. Took about 20 minutes in total for me I think.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps you will get lucky and they will send a code after your money is returned. :D Than you can give me that code for being a cool poorson who isn't paying for SX OS. ^_^

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
UPDATE: astrojs got his money back and the issues has been resolved!
The seller was very helpful in the end, and emails was accidentally caught in the spam filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok then no