Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's how I updated. I didn't have any issues. Make sure to backup your save file first, always good to have backups.

I tried updating ironhax using an older ironhax and it worked just fine. Strange, because when I tried doing it for a different update it didn't work. But, the important thing is that it works for me now! Thanks for the help! ;)

Reactions: Azel and TecXero

Vondosaurusrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has asked this, but is it possible we could add frameskip to pcsx rearmed? that way we could probably get full speed (at least on kernel n3ds) albeit with a choppier look.

Apparently there are raspberry pi builds with that as a core option, so is there any way we could bring it over? thanks

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has asked this, but is it possible we could add frameskip to pcsx rearmed? that way we could probably get full speed (at least on kernel n3ds) albeit with a choppier look.

Apparently there are raspberry pi builds with that as a core option, so is there any way we could bring it over? thanks
It has frameskip.

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue where none of the reroarch emulators work when I boot them up on Ninjhax 2.5. it just says something about a "4096" problem. Both QuickNES and Genesis Plus don't work. QuickNES used to work but would crash when loading the 3rd ROM.

Bloodstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HELP Why can't i use retroarch anymore? I'm on *hax 2.5 ironfall 10.1 It keeps telling me to update my payload yet i did update it

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP Why can't i use retroarch anymore? I'm on *hax 2.5 ironfall 10.1 It keeps telling me to update my payload yet i did update it

Just because you're on 2.5 doesn't mean you're on the latest payload. If the date on the ninjhax screen isn't 11-03 you need to reinstall your *hax to update.

Bloodstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just because you're on 2.5 doesn't mean you're on the latest payload. If the date on the ninjhax screen isn't 11-03 you need to reinstall your *hax to update.
Okay i just noticed i didn't update the payload for a longtime. now it's fixed. thanks for the reminder

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you change Picodrive's icon to a Sega CD one? Or maybe something more related to it...
Why a Sega cd icon that makes no sense for original 3ds owners as picodrive is the only genesis/Megadrive emu that works full speed for original 3ds owners but Sega cd does not work very fast on original 3ds.

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why a Sega cd icon that makes no sense for original 3ds owners as picodrive is the only genesis/Megadrive emu that works full speed for original 3ds owners but Sega cd does not work very fast on original 3ds.

Well, after all Picodrive is known to be a Sega CD emulator. Also, a Sega CD icon is much better than a plain blue square, as it is now. Consider that every core has a different console icon...

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Picodrive is also a 32X emulator, and a Game Gear emulator.

I think the plain blue square is supposed to resemble a European-style MegaDrive cartridge.

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Picodrive is also a 32X emulator, and a Game Gear emulator.

I think the plain blue square is supposed to resemble a European-style MegaDrive cartridge.

Well... maybe a 32x icon then? That would be more in line with the rest of the core icons...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D