Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would want a new thread also but there might be some info within this thread that was found out about over the span of these 264 pages that might not be on the front page.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Recent builds (tried 24/10 and 26/10) of catsfc produce graphical glitches in DKC1 on the world map. Anyone else can confirm?
I first thought this was caused by hax 2.5, so I reverted everything back to 2.1. Still, glitchy screen. Then I rolled back to retroarch builds from 18/10. No more glitching.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the transition to 2.5 is a good point to make a shift to a new updated thread.

There's no guarantee all the old info will be accurate. Most will be, but most questions have been answered a million times already. A few more won't hurt.

Reactions: Hoppy

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright so give me a couple minutes and ill set it up and ill have a link to the old thread for references, i put in the request for this one to be closed soon.
If I were you I'd spend a while composing a really decent, in depth, OP for the new thread before you 'go live' with it. There's no rush to close this one, and if we all know there's a new one coming we can all help out with info that would help make the OP great and minimize the chances of the new thread becoming as bloated with repetition as this one has.

Things I'd like to see included in the new OP:
  • a list of what romset each core requires (where applicable)
  • details of which cores require bios roms, what they need to be named, and where they should be placed
  • a brief overview of compatibility for the cores
  • links (as well as the links already included, and a link back to this thread, perhaps also include a link to the Retroarch wiki)

Reactions: Azel and Stack3r

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My opinion: Do a new thread won't ensure us shitposting, irrelevant discussions, and noob repeated questions dissapears magically!

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
If I were you I'd spend a while composing a really decent, in depth, OP for the new thread before you 'go live' with it. There's no rush to close this one, and if we all know there's a new one coming we can all help out with info that would help make the OP great and minimize the chances of the new thread becoming as bloated with repetition as this one has.

Things I'd like to see included in the new OP:
  • a list of what romset each core requires (where applicable)
  • details of which cores require bios roms, what they need to be named, and where they should be placed
  • a brief overview of compatibility for the cores
  • links (as well as the links already included, and a link back to this thread, perhaps also include a link to the Retroarch wiki)
Yeah i will, for now i copied what this one has because im at work i cant really type it up and ill def see about adding what you asked, cyan is offline so he probably wont even see the message until tomorrow

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E