EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is the first of a series of useless and probably unhelpful reviews written by myself. Hope it helps.

Today I purchased a 12" turkey sub at subway.

Toppings: Bacon and cheese, sub sauce, light mayonaise, mustard, pepper.

Additional Notes: Toasted on Parmesan bread.

Tasted pretty boring. The bacon was delicious, the sub sauce, mayo and mustard mixed into a gloopy delicious mess, but the turkey itself was rather flavourless and despite it being toasted, it wasnt very crispy.

2.5/5

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I got a BLT the other day. Toasted and everything. Best $5 ever. My dad got whatever the $5 meatball sandwich is toasted. I didn't try his but in the car ride home it smelled awesome.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll help out with my review of the Buffalo Chicken sub.

Buffalo Chicken footlong on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread
Cheese - Pepperjack
Adtl toppings : light lettuce, tomato, pickles, black olives, and cucumber
Dressing : ranch
Modifications : light buffalo sauce

Graphics : 0/10... this is a sandwich damn it, no graphics!
Sound : 2/10... after the 3ed bite, the crunch sound got old, plus my wife was talking, so that ruined the whole thing
Replay Value : 0/10... really don't wanna eat the SAME sub agian... it's kinda soft now... ewwwww

Over all game score : 0.5/10

But as a sandwich, it fuckin rocks!!!

Arno

Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
myuusmeow said:
I got a BLT the other day. Toasted and everything. Best $5 ever. My dad got whatever the $5 meatball sandwich is toasted. I didn't try his but in the car ride home it smelled awesome.

$5 for a BLT? Man, that's expensive. I get mine for $3.50 apiece. But the BLT is the sandwich of the Gods. Yes it is.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
DSnWii0wn said:
myuusmeow said:

$5 for a BLT? Man, that's expensive. I get mine for $3.50 apiece. But the BLT is the sandwich of the Gods. Yes it is.
From Subway? $3.50 is like a 6-inch. A footlong isn't even enough for a whole meal.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently took Subway up on their "Make a 6 inch sub a salad for an extra $1.00" offer, and I got an Italian BMT (which I just found out stands for both Bigger, Meatier, Tastier and also the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit subway O.o) made into a salad... This is my review of that experience!

Italian BMT on a Bed of Lettuce (No Bread)
Cheese - Provolone
Adtl toppings : Tomato, Cucumber, Banana Peppers, Bell Peppers, Black Olives
Dressing : Light Italian (I mean, what the hell, they have NO regular dressings except Thousand Island... A bit disappointing... I normally each Ranch or Bleu Cheese.)
Modifications : None, thought I wish I would have gotten the Buffalo Sauce...

Tastiness: 7/10, would have been better with real Ranch Dressing...
Experience: 8/10, the girls working there were nice and efficient.
Value: 5/10, seeing as to how the BMT was not actually Bigger or Meatier than my friend's turkey sub...

Over all game score : 6/10

I plan on ordering a different sub-made-salad next visit!

Arno

Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
myuusmeow said:
DSnWii0wn said:
myuusmeow said:

From Subway? $3.50 is like a 6-inch. A footlong isn't even enough for a whole meal.

Not from Subway, no. From a pizzeria nearby. So damn tasty...

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
subway is fuckin good, but to expensive. i only eat it when i get it for free (when i work there
tongue.gif
, and my uncle owns da place woot)

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I eat subways every week when I'm hungry at school. I consider it cheap. Anything $5 and under is cheap if it's enough to keep me going. It's not filling, but it's enough. I'm talking about a footlong though, not 6inch. I always get the meatball marinara. Damn, it's so good.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think Subway is pretty cheap. I mean... I can never finish a footlong, I usually cut it in half and leave one half for the next meal. And a footlong is only 5 bucks... before, I would have thought that was expensive, but moving to California completely changed my perspective on fast food places. (A regular meal at a fast food place is at least 10 bucks or so)

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I was picking my nose and found an unusually large booger, so it became lunch.

Toppings: some dust, a couple hairs, and I think there might have even been a gnat in there.

Additional notes: It was rather creamy, with a crunchy chunk or two hidden inside.

Tasted better than some of the sandwiches I've had.
It would have been better with ranch sauce, but then again everything is better with ranch sauce.

3.5/5

Tomorrow, I think I'll try some of the cats' food.
The canned kind.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
Hmm...the booger seems to be tastier than the turkey sandwich. O_O Maybe I'll try it sometime.

Well, I'll give you one of mine, if you give me one of yours.

'Cause you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you shouldn't pick your friend's nose.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Hmm...the booger seems to be tastier than the turkey sandwich. O_O Maybe I'll try it sometime.

Well, I'll give you one of mine, if you give me one of yours.

'Cause you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you shouldn't pick your friend's nose.
Alas, I fear that my nose is all booger'd out. D: I've been blowing my nose too often.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alas, I fear that my nose is all booger'd out. D: I've been blowing my nose too often.

You can blow your nose, and you can blow your.......wait...maybe I shouldn't say that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol