rgh 1.2 jasper won't glitch

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using a CoolRunner chip. All my wires are as short as possible and routed properly. I've tripled checked each wire is on the correct pad. It still boots the retail and however, so I know the board isn't toast. I have tried every timing built into jrunner with extras and haven't been able to get it to xell. I only get 2 short blinks and one long one from the led on the coolrunner. I've also tried bridging pad on the chip and tried all the timing files in jrunner which didn't make any difference. Any ideas?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sounds a little obvious but did you write the ECC timing file to NAND?

I would suggest going with the RGH3 method, Jaspers are known to be a little stubborn.

Jokey_Carrot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds a little obvious but did you write the ECC timing file to NAND?

I would suggest going with the RGH3 method, Jaspers are known to be a little stubborn.
I dumped my nand, did "create xell" then flashed it to the nand if that's what you're asking. I thought about doing RGH 3 but I already had the stuff kicking around or rgh 1.2 and also heard that 1.2 is more reliable on phats than rgh 3, is that no longer true?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then I suppose your wiring lengths might be the issue, to short of a wire also has a negative impact.
Software side seems fine.
Anyway if the console already has trouble with RGH 1.2 then your only option kinda is RGH3.

Jokey_Carrot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then I suppose your wiring lengths might be the issue, to short of a wire also has a negative impact.
Software side seems fine.
Anyway if the console already has trouble with RGH 1.2 then your only option kinda is RGH3.
Guess I'll have to look into rgh 3. Thanks for you help :)

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol +1