RGH Help

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normal xell only displays video through composite/yellow, but I don't think that's the problem if it booted up originally. You probably have xell reloaded or xellous.

where would the yellow cable get plugged into? The tv does not have a slot for it, except on the side where the red/yellow/white cables are, but I Think that's standard RCA connector, right?

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhhh, so the yellow cable that i have not plugged in should go into the red/white/yellow ports/slots on the side of the tv....I'll try that here shortly and report back.

okay for kicks and giggles, I plugged the yellow cable in and pressed the eject button of the cd drive. Never booted into xell, saw the green light on the cr4 chip flashing every 2 - 3 seconds and waited roughly 5 minutes but never booted.

My JRunner is showing it will be here in the next 4.- 6 hours so hopefully i'll be able to figure something out there :D

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay for kicks and giggles, I plugged the yellow cable in and pressed the eject button of the cd drive. Never booted into xell, saw the green light on the cr4 chip flashing every 2 - 3 seconds and waited roughly 5 minutes but never booted.

My JRunner is showing it will be here in the next 4.- 6 hours so hopefully i'll be able to figure something out there :D
bummer, I guess there is something wrong with the chip or wiring (probably wiring by the looks of it), but who knows at this point.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have to send it off, I'm not sure if it's worth fixing up or not. rgh consoles aren't very expensive from what I've seen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think it was ebay, because I have a second jtag that I was hoping to sell for $400 before rgh existed, but now they're nearly worthless. lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably good. I was thinking $125, but that's close. I don't know how much someone will charge you to fix the machine, so you might inquire before you do anything.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best I've been able to find is $50 for repairing an rgh, but it's about $20 fore to ship it so it's about half the price of a new one.

Oh I hope this jrunner fixes things!!!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it's not worth investing that much into a fix. most consoles aren't worth fixing if you have to send it off, unless they're current gen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, make sure a fixed console or a new rgh comes with some sort of warranty. standard is probably only 90 days at most though.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay - my JRunner was just delivered....I've got the chip and 3 cables...

What am I actually connecting this to on the xbox? I've got a good youtube video on JRunner RGH Tutorial...but I haven't found anything on how to connect the JRunner....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc