phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Defiance said:
I kind of hope this isn't true because I was saving to build my own computer this Christmas, and I probably cannot afford both..

But nonetheless, I am still very excited!
biggrin.gif

well....you can just buy a comp and then buy the 3ds later lol. because you can't get it if its release....no one can get it!??! haha

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, it only just came to my attention that now I'm working, I should be able to buy myself a 3DS. Maybe even without selling everything I own first
smile.gif
My wages are much higher than my expenses, even if my hours get cut I should still have plenty of cash in what my friend Amelia has so aptly named 'the dicking around fund'.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
You know, it only just came to my attention that now I'm working, I should be able to buy myself a 3DS. Maybe even without selling everything I own first
smile.gif
My wages are much higher than my expenses, even if my hours get cut I should still have plenty of cash in what my friend Amelia has so aptly named 'the dicking around fund'.

NOTE TO SELF: [*]Get job.[*]Make "dicking around" fund[*]????[*]PROFIT!

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hm, november 21 for US ? that's good news for me cause Indonesia gets US releases around a month after the US launch (just like the wii and DS) But more importantly, my Birthday is on November 2 so that means i might get money for it then!

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Range-TE said:
hm, november 21 for US ? that's good news for me cause Indonesia gets US releases around a month after the US launch (just like the wii and DS) But more importantly, my Birthday is on November 2 so that means i might get money for it then!

this is just a rumor, no confirmation yet.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Omega_2 said:
jalaneme said:
Delta517 said:
What about Europe?!
ohmy.gif

Europe don't exsist in sonys and nintendos eyes, that is the way it always has been.
It's funny and sad because it's true :X
just import the us version and buy 1 of them volt converters so you can plug it in to charge etc. that's what i'm gonna do

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
nice if true, this time rather than importing from jpn (like i did with dsi) i'll prolly just pick up one retail here. i work at dick smith so i'll get my boss to reserve me one
tongue.gif

just hope that it's not a 6 month gap from NA to AUS like we had with brawl
ohnoes.png

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't make everyone else wait until spring! I hope this is the truth, I was to make my pre-order to get this as soon as I possibly can. Now we just need to know the price and the colors. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for purple.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trumpet-205 said:
I'm not buying this rumor. It merely says that 3DS accessories will go on market on November.
I'm positive many stores are going to be eager to sell these 3DS accessories months before the actual 3DS comes out, the consumers would love a brand new 3DS screen protector for their 3DS that hasn't been released yet!
smile.gif
He said his products go on sale in November, so I'm guessing actual stores would hold it unless it's just an online shop. I doubt shops would want waste floor space with products that no one has a reason to buy.

The fact that the account has been removed gives it a little more credibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/xhBk5RI7PF4?si=CGdi_ScDbZJTnJi5