DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Scorpin200 said:
who here actually believes this the games aren't even any where done, and why would we need this too many titles are coming out at the end of the year as it is.

Capcom has been the only company to come out and say that their products would not make the launch. Everyone else has been silent. To say it couldn't come out because the games are not done is saying that they've said that they aren't ready as well, which isn't true if they haven't said anything at all.

The demos shown at E3 does not confirm their progress, as those demos may have been prepared months prior, and their actual progress is further along.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll know in a few days whether this is correct. TGS starts on the 16th so if they're going to announce the 3DS release date, it will be then. Doesn't seem like enough ramp up time to do all the marketing necessary to meet a Nov launch though.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Gosh! This would be an insanely early release date. I honestly think it'd be a bit risky. Ninty hasn't really made an effort to advertise the 3DS or any of its games to anyone besides the nerdy, E3-following crowd. Also, I haven't even started saving up money for it yet!
ohnoes.png

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 3ds doesnt need any advertisement, the 3ds prints money by itself!
(just a question. is this the first device that actually has a 3d camera that gets into the market or am i missing something?

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark Langin said:
FUUUUUUU! WHY!? I have the money after 13 march!

BUT Rumors are rumors!

I also have the money in March!
If it comes out THAT early than my friend is gonna get it (he gets everyting he wants) and he is going to tease me with it for like 4 months!
(unless i can get a 3ds for christmas or get the money from my birthday 4-5 months early!, or both so i can also buy a game!)

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great
biggrin.gif

And i hope the hackers get them fast so they can hack the 3DS firmware that might be blocking flashcards from working as i was quite worried that nintendo will block some flasgcard and i'm sure they will

fireandlce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It definitely won't be on a Sunday since hardly any any game or console is sold on a Sunday. The date doesn't have to be exactly the same so instead of Sunday it could be Saturday.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fireandlce said:
It definitely won't be on a Sunday since hardly any any game or console is sold on a Sunday. The date doesn't have to be exactly the same so instead of Sunday it could be Saturday.
The DSi was launched on a Sunday.
Some major Wii games have as well. (Brawl being 1 of them)

D

Deleted_171835

The 21st of November would be a great release date.
Thanks to a recent increase in money, I'll be able to get it at launch! The sooner, the better!

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fireandlce said:

US release dates:

The N64 was released on Sunday, September 29th, 1996.
The GBA was released on Sunday, June 11th, 2000.
The Gamecube was released on Sunday, November 18th, 2001.
The original DS was released on Sunday, November 21st, 2004.
The DS lite was released on Sunday, June 11th, 2006.
The Wii was released on Sunday, November 19th, 2006.
The DSi was released on Sunday, April 5th, 2009.
The DSi XL was released on Sunday, March 28th, 2010.

For "hardly any" Nintendo seems quite fond of Sunday.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
1 day right after japan gets it? No, i don't think so.
You're right. We'll get it 10 days before Japan. I love how people refuse to look at the actual release dates for the Wii or DS even though so many keep repeating it in these kinds of threads.

Let's also not forget the 3DS was revealed at a NA event.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Seraph said:
gamefreak94 said:
1 day right after japan gets it? No, i don't think so.
You're right. We'll get it 10 days before Japan. I love how people refuse to look at the actual release dates for the Wii or DS even though so many keep repeating it in these kinds of threads.

Let's also not forget the 3DS was revealed at a NA event.
would you rather the failstation move and kinect be shown in japan, then when the internet gets a hold of it, suddenly, nobody in japan wants it, but america demands it? I'd rather not reverse the roles by having E3 in another country, and Japan and every other country aside from the US wants kinect and the lighted bingo marker

Location means everything when it comes to product placement and showing it off.

Krinya007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I hope flashcarts will be released soon after it releases... Also, what about Europe? And at what price? My DSL is really getting... old... Along with my DSTT, which has a lots of incompatibility with lots of games... :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1