Hardware [RUMOR] Wii U launch Date November 18

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(It is one of few times that USA get stuff before Europe).
why do people keep saying this? Its just not true at all. USA always gets things before EU.NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, NDSL, DSi, DSiXL.

EU got the 3DS like 2 days before the US but thats about it.
maybe he tryed to say: japan?!
It is possible, but I've seen this same exact comment from someone else here on the 'temp before.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
(It is one of few times that USA get stuff before Europe).
why do people keep saying this? Its just not true at all. USA always gets things before EU.NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, NDSL, DSi, DSiXL.

EU got the 3DS like 2 days before the US but thats about it.
maybe he tryed to say: japan?!
It is possible, but I've seen this same exact comment from someone else here on the 'temp before.

Nintendo games use to arrive early to Europe, but this time the console is coming to USA before.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
OP
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Nintendo games use to arrive early to Europe, but this time the console is coming to USA before.
What exactly are you talking about? All previous consoles released in the USA before Europe, except for the recent release of the 3DS.
GAMES, not consoles... games....

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly are you talking about? All previous consoles released in the USA before Europe, except for the recent release of the 3DS.
GAMES, not consoles... games....
?????

regardless of if he is talking about games or consoles or just "stuff" in general, his statement is invalid. I can think of a handful of games that EU got before the US recently(Last Story, Xenoblade, Pikmin 2 NPC, KH:DDD) however a majority of games are localized for the US first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol