Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a file called "main" in my saveddatabackup file called main? is that it? its on the root

Never mind-found it:P Haha

Here goes...

GoldenHamburger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you inject saves? I've been burning to get my hunter back in MH4U, and I think that this is the ticket. I backed up my new hunter and I get a file called "system" and "user1".

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg it actually working! (Though it took me lot of time to figure how to save the whole save on pkhex)

KeroseneZanchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same message of 'Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to exit.', but I never click anything. The guy earlier said that there was a setting option, and he clicked it. All I do is open the program and it gets stuck with that message before I do anything. Any help available?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm getting the same message of 'Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to exit.', but I never click anything. The guy earlier said that there was a setting option, and he clicked it. All I do is open the program and it gets stuck with that message before I do anything. Any help available?

Nevermind, got it to work.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweeeeeeet, this helps alot.

Edit: So far this has worked great, but for some reason whenever I try to do Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, it stays at the black and red screen.

Last edited by Wolfy,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just a heads up. If you try editting Pokemon Rumble World, you'll most likely corrupt your data unless you somehow remove the secure value in the game (don't know how). I learned that the hard way. :P

Reactions: Baoulettes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.