Hacking SCDS1 Menu on DSTT

Xeijin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
There are a few features of the SCDS1 I'm interested in (mostly the "Game Guide"). Since it's been mentioned that the TTDS is practically identical to the SCDS1 in terms of hardware, is it possible to run the SCDS1 OS on a TTDS?

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think it's possible, since you can used a modified version of the TTMenu on the SCDS1. We *just* need someone to hack it to make it work on a DSTT.

Xeijin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Well I just thought I'd try downloading the OS off the Supercard DS One website and sticking it on the DSTT.

It boots up fine, Plays GBA Roms (along with my EZ 3-in-1) fine, Plays Homebrew fine, but none of my NDS Games work??

I just took everything off my MicroSDHC card, stuck the Supercard OS stuff on, a couple of roms, and renamed the "MSFORSC.NDS" to "TTMENU.DAT" and it booted into the Supercard OS.

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xeijin said:
Well I just thought I'd try downloading the OS off the Supercard DS One website and sticking it on the DSTT.

It boots up fine, Plays GBA Roms (along with my EZ 3-in-1) fine, Plays Homebrew fine, but none of my NDS Games work??

I just took everything off my MicroSDHC card, stuck the Supercard OS stuff on, a couple of roms, and renamed the "MSFORSC.NDS" to "TTMENU.DAT" and it booted into the Supercard OS.

IMMA TRY THAT ON MY SPARE MICROSD which is 128mb lol

did u keep the ttmenu folder though or replace with the stuff with the SC OS?

Xeijin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
genuisgeek said:
Xeijin said:

IMMA TRY THAT ON MY SPARE MICROSD which is 128mb lol

did u keep the ttmenu folder though or replace with the stuff with the SC OS?

I had both on at one point so I don't think it matters.

You can run the MSFORSC.NDS from the TT Menu so you dont even need to rename anything. However just to reiterate nds roms do not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://videocardz.com/newz/chinese-company-reveals-worlds-first-intel-lunar-lake-gaming-handheld