Scene dev Zecoxao teases new $3 modchip for the OLED Nintendo Switch, involves a Raspberry Pi

asddasdsa.png

Scene developer Zecoxao might be known for their contributions to the PlayStation hacking world, but this time around, they've got something major for the Nintendo scene. The longtime scener teased the existence of what they claim to be a $3 modchip for the Nintendo Switch, and which is said to work with Mariko and OLED systems, though not patched Erista consoles. A teaser video was also uploaded, where the modchip itself was revealed to be a Raspberry Pi--specifically, a RP2040 Zero unit, soldered into the Switch board, demonstrating Hekate launching on an OLED unit.

Given the tease of "coming soon", we can expect to see more details about the exploit eventually.

Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/notzecoxao/status/1602079473628856320

Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/notzecoxao/status/1602199810358083587

SmackBrosPK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tafty could you flash and try this?
Post automatically merged:

imma get home in like 10 minutes but I'm waaaaaaay too tired to do anything on my pc. will analyze it first thing tomorrow if no one does it before me
Post automatically merged:

nvm, sorry for the ping tafty, according to the other thread the files are the exact same :ha:
so what does that mean? its not a working bin?

gol300

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
According to what I read on the web, the picofly thing is on the right track. What is being discussed here?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum