Select Best Buy locations will be hosting Smash Bros. Ultimate demo events

sol-36338-smash-fest-2018-how-it-works-37379.jpg

Nintendo and Best Buy have partnered up before, to allow fans to play select games at demo kiosks prior to release, and it seems the tradition will continue with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Ten United States Best Buy locations will be setting up demo units later this month, and into October, where you'll be able to try out the game before its December 7th release. If you live in California, Washington, Texas, New York, or the other listed states, you might want to see if one of the events is near your area. Small prizes will also be given out to those that play the demo.

EFXJK6x.png

:arrow: Official Site

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can expect two things from this...
1) someone on 4chan is going to claim that they work at Best Buy and somehow “got”the game and “dumped” the contents
2) someone actually will get the game and dump the contents and share on 4chan

Either way, there will be “leaks.”
Could be Nintendo will have their own people hosting the events.

saitomegimagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:hateit:Why is it that every time Nintendo and bestbuy do an event like this it is always in Miami! Why not Altamonte or Orlando. It was the same thing with the Nintendo world championship.

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol @ people in Manhatten/nyc complaining about location, while I sit here with none even close to me, closest is way over 500 miles away.

Reactions: Pluupy

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
When somebody talk me that there was a demo for Ultimate running around i was happy...now not so much. Oh well good luck to anybody can try the game, italy unfortunaly dosen't have Best Buy. But even if we have im pretty sure this will still be something just for America.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How was my post deleted because "Off topic"? I wrote that I don't care, because I don't live nearby those places. Nintendo could just have made a demo available on the shop (or were they afraid of the servers going down?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1