Shop01media shipping info

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly like that, they prepared the bags and will ship out in order of incoming purchases. I just mailed them again to ask about an update, as in if the goods have arrived already

Edit:

Keep us updated in case you get another email from them please. I just wanna play my Switch with SXPro but I guess we shall wait and see I'm order number 486**

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
i got my tracking number yesterday to, it looks like they've got alot of jiffy bags labelled up and ready so when they get them in the next few days they can just put them in the jiffy bag and ship them straight out, hopefully this time next week we will have them.

when did you order, and what order no?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I get mine, it will fully work because of the feedback of OS users. Thank you my friends! :shy:

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I get mine, it will fully work because of the feedback of OS users. Thank you my friends! :shy:
That's another point of view, I mean by the time we get it there's probably SX OS 1.2 out already with cart 2 support. And I don't really need it absolutely now, next game I'd like to play is Octopath and that's like three weeks away, I'm sure we'll all have it by then.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by KTroopA,

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I think I will now order it from axiogame with DHL express. For DHL express they always need a customs deklaration and I don‘t think shop1media will add a deklartion so it will be weeks lost at the customs^^

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I think I will now order it from axiogame with DHL express. For DHL express they always need a customs deklaration and I don‘t think shop1media will add a deklartion so it will be weeks lost at the customs^^
Depends where you live - no customs at all when I get it from Poland to Germany, will be here in like three days

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of buying another one from a US seller and have 2 incase I might get a second switch and they make it where you don't get banned playing online with SX. Or I may just wait hahaha.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got my tracking number yesterday. I didn't order until the 20th. No idea if I will be in the first batch or not, I'm not in a rush though, so meh.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got my tracking number yesterday. I didn't order until the 20th. No idea if I will be in the first batch or not, I'm not in a rush though, so meh.
If you are in the first batch, it says so in order history. Maybe they'll get more than expected anyway, we'll see.
I was also on the pre-order notification list from some other site (based in Germany), which says on the website that the items will ship around 25th of June, and I didn't get a message yet from him either - so it indeed takes a bit longer to Europe I guess

Last edited by wurstpistole,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?