Jakeysaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Customer Service
--
It wasn't too bad at first. I got a reply within 3 hours, now it's been over 15 hours since the reply. My order has been stuck at "Awaiting Payment" since about Thursday and PayPal says that it was completed.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakeysaurus said:
Customer Service
--
It wasn't too bad at first. I got a reply within 3 hours, now it's been over 15 hours since the reply. My order has been stuck at "Awaiting Payment" since about Thursday and PayPal says that it was completed.
I already told you - they are NOT supposed to work on weekends so you should expect a reply today seeing as it's now Monday.

angrybanana5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my Acekard on Friday. My card went from Shenzhen, China to Boston, MA (where I live) over the weekend. When I checked on my order on Tuesday my Acekard was in Canada!? Now I have to wait for DHL to contact me about my order.
frown.gif

Jakeysaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya mine did the same thing sort of. It was in Shenzen Monday, then it processed and went to Hong Kong and processed? Now I'm guessing it's on its way over here because it's been 12 hours or so since it last updated.

angrybanana5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakeysaurus said:
Ya mine did the same thing sort of. It was in Shenzen Monday, then it processed and went to Hong Kong and processed? Now I'm guessing it's on its way over here because it's been 12 hours or so since it last updated.
Yeah mine went to hong kong too. Hopefully your's will actually get to you unlike mine. >

Jakeysaurus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^What do you mean? You never got yours? When did you order it? I paid for the 3-5 day shipping too, though.
tongue.gif
So it should be here tomorrow or Friday.
smile.gif
I want it. >:( lulz. But, seriously, what happened?

angrybanana5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakeysaurus said:
^What do you mean? You never got yours? When did you order it? I paid for the 3-5 day shipping too, though.
tongue.gif
So it should be here tomorrow or Friday.
smile.gif
I want it. >:( lulz. But, seriously, what happened?
DHL accidentally sent my order to Canada instead of Boston where it should have been. Luckily it came today though! Now I just need to set it up.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I think I got a bad MicroSD adapter. It doesn't even work in my computer's SD reader.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a New R4 for a Friend last wednesday, went from Pending to Shipped on friday.
Hope i get it this friday or monday next week
smile.gif

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good service, easy check out, i didnt have to use paypal (pain in the but) to pay
biggrin.gif
so happy
BTW:
if im not home and i get hong kong registerd Airmail can my uncle get the packege for me if im not there atm? and if no one there what happenes to my order? Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Synt4x3rror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a ez flas 3 in 1 on the 9th and it arrived today

so far so good, works like a charm, shipping was rather fast, but I'd wish they had left a tracking number

but oh well, thanks to shoptemp
yaynds.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Got my new R4 today, exactly 3 weeks after the order
smile.gif

Nothing was damaged even though i haven't tryed to play anything on it. The box looked like someone had been sitting on it but the box isn't important
smile.gif

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to request a small change in shoptemp's ordering process.

If you purchase over $80 in products in one order, you shouldn't even be able to choose standard Hong Kong airmail. You should just get an option of registered HK airmail (which is already free if you buy over $80 in one order) or express shipping. This would prevent people who don't know the difference between the two from choosing standard when they can get registered for free (AKA: ME) Hopefully this wouldn't be too hard to code in.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
My first ordered on the 28/9/10.
Shipped on the 29/9/10.
The order arrived on the 12/10/10.

Which I thought was great service for free Shipping.

So I ordered on the 9th October and it says shipped on 11th October and I am still waiting date now is 1st November.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I made my order with ShopTemp on the 28th October and selected Express Shipping, items arrived this morning 2nd November.

All items arrived well packed (which included 2 acekard2i's) and confirmed working with akaio 1.8.1, so once again a great service from ShopTemp.

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
my order (R4 revolution) arrived today to me in Algeria so it took in the 3 weeks to arrive in good condition excellent service from shoptemp, many thanks
smile.gif

CWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taken said:
My first ordered on the 28/9/10.
Shipped on the 29/9/10.
The order arrived on the 12/10/10.

Which I thought was great service for free Shipping.

So I ordered on the 9th October and it says shipped on 11th October and I am still waiting date now is 1st November.

Yeah, I ordered my DSTwo on October 13th, shipped on October 15th to the United States and I'm still waiting also.

mouadib

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi to all
I will thank this board (all the guys who working to give advice).
I buy 4 dstwo with mmc + service setup.
order on 4/11/10 by express shiping(dhl for me) arrived on 8/11/10 to belgium.
my stuff comes well packed.

i thank shoptemp and i will recommend them.
merci

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just opened a ticket concerning why I didn't get the tracking number when I paid the extra dollar option...

Edit: Just got a reply [pretty quick if you ask me. I wasn't expecting one for a day at least]. Whoever helped me out was very helpful. Didn't try to feed me any information that made it more confusing. He was direct and just skipped all the stuff and solved it. I like it
smile.gif
Very good for a guy like me who likes things simple and quick.

Glad I'm supporting ShopTemp
smile.gif

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shoptemp sucks! I ordered from them 5 Acekards on 10/24 and still haven't received them. I sent them an email asking them to track it days ago and still no response....I'm afraid my days of ordering from them are coming to an end.

If there is no satisfactory response soon, I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrate02 said:
Shoptemp sucks! I ordered from them 5 Acekards on 10/24 and still haven't received them. I sent them an email asking them to track it days ago and still no response....I'm afraid my days of ordering from them are coming to an end.

If there is no satisfactory response soon, I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card.

You've gotta wait 5 weeks before you can dispute, plus it's christmas season. You can't go into things like this not knowing how long you'll wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut wut wut wut