ShopTemp Customer Feedback topic

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Pyrate@
i think you have to apologize to shoptmep because it was your fault, always verify the junk folder it may contain important mails that you have to put in the safe list

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got my R4 original in the mail. 18 days. Ordered on the 7th, arrived on the 25th.

The box is a little beat up, pretty tough to get the white box taken out of it's sleeve. And the R4 doesn't fit in the blue case. Eh, oh well. It's here, it works.

bobbytheD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just ordered my first order from SHOPTEMP today, ordered two R4DS classic cards with 2GB SD cards, and premium flashing service.

i have already gotten TWO emails from SHOPTEMP, telling me my order was processed, and that my order is now awaiting shipment!

this is good customer service. i am sure i made the right choice choosing SHOPTEMP
smile.gif

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nevermind .. Problem solved through Customer Service.

At least Shoptemp has very fast customer service, and people working there who write perfect english .. That's a nice plus.

bobbytheD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got another email today that my order has shipped, but no tracking number yet.

it's always chancy ordering from China, but since SHOPTEMP is a "trusted partner" of the forum, i trust them to get my order to me.

international mail the last couple months has been pretty messed up due to the "terrorist mail scare" we had recently. i expect it to take 3-4 weeks for my cards to arrive.

looking forward to my first flash cart experience!

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
There won't be tracking number provided in the email. If you go to your Order Details you should have a Tracking button somewhere on there - If not, there is a tracking code provided on the details.

Edit : Lol my package arrived today. It was shipped 28/11 and arrived on 30/11 .. I managed to avoid customs and '' custom handling fees ( 15€ ) '' thanks to Shoptemp lying about the value of the package. It even had a certificate of some sort assuring that the package contains 4x MicroSD card readers and it's value is $20 .. Thanks Shoptemp for doing that without me asking to do so .. as I forgot.

bobbytheD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep....got my tracking number from the SHOPTEMP website, checked it with China Post, my order is already in the post and is at Bejing Airport!

very cool....maybe in a couple weeks i will be firing up an R4 DS card for the first time!

stublu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got this reply

'hello,I am sorry to tell you that we will not be accepting new flash cart orders because of the heavy orders now ,but previously made orders will still be processed.For the time being we are just selling other things, like accessories and such.Sorry for the inconvenience again.'

sad.gif

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
stublu said:
Just got this reply

'hello,I am sorry to tell you that we will not be accepting new flash cart orders because of the heavy orders now ,but previously made orders will still be processed.For the time being we are just selling other things, like accessories and such.Sorry for the inconvenience again.'

sad.gif
Thanks for that, at least they are implying that it's temporary...

It'd be nice if they just set it as 'Out Of Stock' though...
sad.gif

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
"Nintendo DS Flash Carts no longer available

Posted on 2nd Dec 2010 @ 7:47 AM

Dear visitors,

due to unfortunate circumstances, we have been forced to stop selling Nintendo DS flash carts. They remain visible on our website for reference only, but you cannot add them to your cart anymore (all "out of stock"). We will be expanding to other product ranges in the future in order to remain an attractive and enjoyable web shop.

NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE PAID FOR WILL BE SHIPPED NORMALLY. If you were able to pay for your order, it will be shipped.

The ShopTemp Team"

Oh noes!!!!
cry.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I frickin knew I should've bought a DSTWO. I was waiting for details on the iEvolution. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!

Now I wonder, if we pay with our store credit, is that considered paying and selling?

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stewy12 said:
"Nintendo DS Flash Carts no longer available

Posted on 2nd Dec 2010 @ 7:47 AM

Dear visitors,

due to unfortunate circumstances, we have been forced to stop selling Nintendo DS flash carts. They remain visible on our website for reference only, but you cannot add them to your cart anymore (all "out of stock"). We will be expanding to other product ranges in the future in order to remain an attractive and enjoyable web shop.

NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE PAID FOR WILL BE SHIPPED NORMALLY. If you were able to pay for your order, it will be shipped.

The ShopTemp Team"

Oh noes!!!!
cry.gif
Merry Christmas.

Fix'd

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
What a bummer, should still get mine as I ordered it on the 21st October but was gonna put in another order after Christmas.......

Any recommendations for other dealers that ship worldwide, dscartshop.com anygood??

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this sucks. I'm glad I had ordered a DStwo back at the end of October, but I wanted to put in another order for 1 more and a EZflash gba. Oh well hopefully it's only temporary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    +1
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    I always knew you were a Kunt @K3Nv2 :tpi::rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: