ShopTemp Customer Feedback topic

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Pyrate02 @

you waited less than 3 weeks and you complain ? did not you read that the delivery can take 2-5 weeks with HK airmail ? in addition in this period the delay can increase because of christmas...

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skiller23 said:
Pyrate02 @

you waited less than 3 weeks and you complain ? did not you read that the delivery can take 2-5 weeks with HK airmail ? in addition in this period the delay can increase because of christmas...

oh, yeah, I forgot for a sec to post how long the latest poss. delivery is now.

8 WEEKS.

you can still open a claim at 5 tho.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about the fact that I contacted Shoptemp 2x and they didn't respond????

And what is this BS about Christmas season? Christmas is still a long time away.

Besides, now, after I complained to Shoptemp for the SECOND TIME, and without getting any response from them, I see through the tracking number that my order shipped from Hong Kong on November 13!!!

I freakin ordered this stuff on October 24!!!!

I want a discount from Shoptemp - this is unacceptable!!!

If this is how they operate, I am NOT ordering from them again.

Sharido

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrate02 said:

And what is this BS about Christmas season? Christmas is still a long time away.

Besides, now, after I complained to Shoptemp for the SECOND TIME, and without getting any response from them, I see through the tracking number that my order shipped from Hong Kong on November 13!!!

Shoptemp actually ships out your order within 24-48 hours. Very fast if I say so myself. After it leaves Shoptemp, it's in the hands of whomever you picked to ship it. They can't do anything once it leaves them.

Since tons of people are ordering stuff for Christmas(it doesn't have to be from Shoptemp), the air mail system is quite busy. You just have to wait like the rest of us really. It's not Shoptemp's fault, nor can they do anything to unclog the airways so to speak.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Right I am in my 6 th week from october 9th.

So I open a ticket, yesterday. Shoptemp wrote back to me saying wait another week.

Then i will be in my 7th week. So I 've just wait. Until then.

-Marco23-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Perfect service, shipped the 3rd november and arrived the 13th (of november)

Thanks Shoptemp
biggrin.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
taken said:

So I open a ticket, yesterday. Shoptemp wrote back to me saying wait another week.

Unfortunately a lot of people in the UK are experiencing problems receiving international post at the moment. Especially from China. For some reason it's severely back logged. It's not ShopTemp's fault.

They've actually recently introduced faster UK shipping services because of this. Reasonably priced too.

Kaosu-Noko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered on Novemeber 1 and it shipped a couple hours later still waiting i order from dealextreme the same day and they shipped 4 days later and it got here yesterday and i used the same free air mail service. i though dx had the slowest service >.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
taken said:

Unfortunately a lot of people in the UK are experiencing problems receiving international post at the moment. Especially from China. For some reason it's severely back logged. It's not ShopTemp's fault.

They've actually recently introduced faster UK shipping services because of this. Reasonably priced too.
At the time I had order before 28 september and I received on 12 october. Like I said I order on the 9th october and I not blaming shoptemp.
I ordered more from them, so I just wait. But shoptemp said if I don't get my parcel to get in contact them next week.

Kaosu-Noko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaosu-Noko said:
ordered on Novemeber 1 and it shipped a couple hours later still waiting i order from dealextreme the same day and they shipped 4 days later and it got here yesterday and i used the same free air mail service. i though dx had the slowest service >.

GBAGiraffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaosu-Noko said:
Kaosu-Noko said:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pyrate02 said:

Oh bugger off will ya?

A) You have to realize that with all the bombings in mails and crap like that, EVERYTHING is getting delayed. Not ShopTemp's fault.

B) With everybody ordering stuff from ShopTemp, of course they're going to be backed up. And even when they get it all cleared, the Post Office could be backed up.

C) The site says wait 8 weeks before opening a ticket.

D) If you don't want to order from them, then fine, piss off and stop complaining.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shoptemp never responded to my inquiries or trouble tickets. I placed another order and opened a trouble ticket and still no response. Basically, Shoptemp is not trustworthy - I see if you have a problem, they will NOT respond and will simply IGNORE you. Under these circumstances, I will not be ordering from them again. I will also contact my credit card to place a dispute.

I suggest anyone thinking from ordering from Shoptemp seriously consider this - if you have a problem or issue, they will IGNORE you.

There have to be other retailers that are reputable and actually respond to order from.

I freakin hate Shoptemp.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pyrate02 said:
Shoptemp never responded to my inquiries or trouble tickets. I placed another order and opened a trouble ticket and still no response. Basically, Shoptemp is not trustworthy - I see if you have a problem, they will NOT respond and will simply IGNORE you. Under these circumstances, I will not be ordering from them again. I will also contact my credit card to place a dispute.

I suggest anyone thinking from ordering from Shoptemp seriously consider this - if you have a problem or issue, they will IGNORE you.

There have to be other retailers that are reputable and actually respond to order from.

I freakin hate Shoptemp.

No they don't... And if they did, like Ace Gunman said, it's unlike them. Hell, I'll be willing to post my emails that I got from them. All within 24 hours of opening a ticket. ShopTemp is very trustworthy.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I spoke with Pyrate and a ShopTemp customer support representative and its just as I thought, a simple misunderstanding. Apparently Pyrate wasn't receiving the e-mail notifications, but the support staffers were replying to his tickets which in turn he couldn't see. So around and around the ride went.
tongue.gif
It should be all worked out now, but even if we haven't solved the e-mail glitch on Pyrate's end we do at least know that efforts were made on both sides.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof