Should I buy

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I found a guy selling a ps4 pro on 11.02 for 215€ so I was wondering if its worth it to buy it since I cant find a tutorial on how to downgrade with the teensy 4.0 and I dont have any idea of when a 11.02 jailbreak might come… so should I buy it?

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i bought a final SKU PS4 Pro for 100€ used on ebay kleinanzeigen (german craigslist basically).
I would have been willing to pay 120, but not more.

Reactions: ZeroT21

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
€215 ($231/£185) for a PS4 Pro with 11.02 in 2024? No, even if it were with 5.05 ~ 9.00 it'd still be a stretch.

I'm sure you can find OG/Slim/Pro models a lot cheaper than that one.
It's hard to say in terms of value since I don't know the going rate in your country, I just checked CEX UK and that's not a good price (CEX £170/€199).
Funny you mention that, €215 exchanges to £185 in Pounds so it's more than that store. 😆
i bought a final SKU PS4 Pro for 100€ used on ebay kleinanzeigen (german craigslist basically).
I would have been willing to pay 120, but not more.
So it's eBay or Craigslist? :P

€100 for one of the newer PS4 Pro models is a great price.

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
€215 ($231/£185) for a PS4 Pro with 11.02 in 2024? No, even if it were with 5.05 ~ 9.00 it'd still be a stretch.

I'm sure you can find OG/Slim/Pro models a lot cheaper than that one.

Funny you mention that, €215 exchanges to £185 in Pounds so it's more than that store. 😆

So it's eBay or Craigslist? :P

€100 for one of the newer PS4 Pro models is a great price.
Quite different in macedonia avrage price for a old fat model with the newest fw is 11000 dnears or about 170€ the pros are 15000denars or 250€ without any jb i recently bought 4 ps4s (slim10.50,pro10.50,fat9.00,pro11.02)
For 44000den or about 720€ hoping to get some money out of them with the pppwn and hen being releaed

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite different in macedonia avrage price for a old fat model with the newest fw is 11000 dnears or about 170€ the pros are 15000denars or 250€ without any jb i recently bought 4 ps4s (slim10.50,pro10.50,fat9.00,pro11.02)
For 44000den or about 720€ hoping to get some money out of them with the pppwn and hen being releaed
Hope that works out for you. As I'm currently in the U.K. for a while (not to get into details why), I found a white OG PS4 with an official DualShock 4 controller for only $40 (in Pounds it was £35) or exchanged to Euros it's €40.

Kinda hard to believe I guess, it doesn't read discs, but I've bought loads of games on the PSN Store so that's no big deal.

Watch Dogs 1 + 2 Gold Edition are on offer for $13.49 on the PSN Store so think I'll buy that as I've been wanting to replay WD1 and play the rest of WD2 (story kinda sucks, gameplay is fun).

The console is surprisingly quiet which may be due to have been opened and cleaned (the stickers were removed).

Reactions: Jstsxlittt

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're admitting to being a scalper.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say good luck to him as PS4s are losing their value since people are more interested buying PS5s (not really sure what for as it doesn't have any games 😆).

If somebody is paying a high price for a PS4 then he/she better make the best use of it.

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope that works out for you. As I'm currently in the U.K. for a while (not to get into details why), I found a white OG PS4 with an official DualShock 4 controller for only $40 (in Pounds it was £35) or exchanged to Euros it's €40.

Kinda hard to believe I guess, it doesn't read discs, but I've bought loads of games on the PSN Store so that's no big deal.

Watch Dogs 1 + 2 Gold Edition are on offer for $13.49 on the PSN Store so think I'll buy that as I've been wanting to replay WD1 and play the rest of WD2 (story kinda sucks, gameplay is fun).

The console is surprisingly quiet which may be due to have been opened and cleaned (the stickers were removed).
Damn I dont know why they are so expesive here I bought them from a guy in germany and I was suprised by the price but I guess easy they’re cheap

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I dont know why they are so expesive here I bought them from a guy in germany and I was suprised by the price but I guess easy they’re cheap
Depends per country and the customers desire to buy it, I suppose.

That said, I really dig the console design of the Original PS4. Looks a lot nicer than the Slim or Pro and especially when in vertical with the PS logo displayed.

Reactions: Jstsxlittt

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
That said, I really dig the console design of the Original PS4. Looks a lot nicer than the Slim or Pro and especially when in vertical with the PS logo displayed.

What I miss about all revisions of the PS4s is that their designs are practical.

I move my PS5 around and it's annoying having that god awful stand for horizontal support and the wavy top causing the controller to slip off.

The stock shell IMO should have been flat, at least on the bottom when horizontal so you don't need a stand, anything fancy can be sold as an accessory.

NAJT

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys
i am offered a near new if not new condition ps4 slim 500gb modern warefare bundle + god of war ragnarok + red dead redemption 2 for 240 euros and there is also a ps4 pro 1tb cuh-7216B in mint condition but the controller is in an acceptable state for 230 euros .
which one should i get? i am going to dedicate the console mostly to play pkg ps4 games that i dont own like the nonary games ( not available in europe) when the 11.50 jailbreak will be available along with original games.

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys
i am offered a near new if not new condition ps4 slim 500gb modern warefare bundle + god of war ragnarok + red dead redemption 2 for 240 euros and there is also a ps4 pro 1tb cuh-7216B in mint condition but the controller is in an acceptable state for 230 euros .
which one should i get? i am going to dedicate the console mostly to play pkg ps4 games that i dont own like the nonary games ( not available in europe) when the 11.50 jailbreak will be available along with original games.
11.50 jb could take anywhere from a month to 10 years or more so you cant depend on that and even for me those deals are horrible im macedonia brand new ps4 + 2ganes is around 210€ where do you live?????

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.50 jb could take anywhere from a month to 10 years or more so you cant depend on that and even for me those deals are horrible im macedonia brand new ps4 + 2ganes is around 210€ where do you live?????
Yeah, not a good deal.

If you buy a PS4 with 11.50 then ideally make use of the PSN services.

I've bought so many games on discount (via the PSN) that I'm not too interested getting a hacked PS4 anymore.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

And if they did? Sorry, but that's how business works. People sell things for profit. Everything you buy in a store is being "scalped" for a higher price. I sold many Series X and PS5s when they were still in high demand and I don't feel bad about it one, single, bit. Deal with it. Most people that get pissed off at scalpers are just jealous they couldn't do the same thing for some extra cash.

• Angry
Reactions: The Real Jdbye

NAJT

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
spain , this is a brand new as the console , box, and all accesories are still in their protective plastic and the ds4 is like just unboxed + god ragnarok +rdr2 both not sealed.
a brand new ds4 sells for 60euros in amazon.es and god of war ragnarok around 20 euros and rdr2 10 euros that makes the 500gb ps4 slim costs 150 euros in a brand new or near new condition . do you really think this not a good deal??? i am going to buy the ps5 pro and use it to play ps5 games almosty exclusively .
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, not a good deal.

If you buy a PS4 with 11.50 then ideally make use of the PSN services.

I've bought so many games on discount (via the PSN) that I'm not too interested getting a hacked PS4 anymore.
i understand , i have like 200+ original ps4 games some sealed some unseled only to play them and put them back to my collection stands. so basically the jailbreak will allow to dump the originals to lessen the stress on the ps4 lens + get some games from psn or stores like pkgj when it will be available , i am planning to put 2tb or 4tb ssd in the near future on the ps4 slim this way i can having the nonary games for example and other games not released in europe. psn is a good option too.

Last edited by NAJT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one. +1