Hacking Show Off your System.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I would add mine as I took a picture of my collection for my friend. I have a dsi ll and pikachu ds lite. all the systems there are their japanese versions.
collectioni.jpg

I couldent find the pokewaker for the english soul silver and the box for platinum english also i dont have the boxes for the gb games besides crystal and im missing pokemon de panepon for gb i let a friend borrow it

Falcon27252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My DSLite is just plain black with a transparent case on it (no patterns on the case). The case is the only thing that is stopping my top screen from breaking off.

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 3 including my brand new dsi xl
smile.gif
, +3 hori extendable styluses (came with ffiv covers) and wii wrist straps
tongue.gif
- clear case with 2 green leds
all.jpg

black/silver cases mixed, including silver power/volume slider
greysbuttons.jpg
silver ds in clear case, silver screen frames/buttons but clear power/volume slider, has light "mod" in dust cover, glows green when on
smile.gif

clearglowing.jpg
top of both ds lites
screentops.jpg
bottom of both ds lites
bottom.jpg

saitama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jon92388 said:
Thought I would add mine as I took a picture of my collection for my friend. I have a dsi ll and pikachu ds lite. all the systems there are their japanese versions.
collectioni.jpg

I couldent find the pokewaker for the english soul silver and the box for platinum english also i dont have the boxes for the gb games besides crystal and im missing pokemon de panepon for gb i let a friend borrow it

Is that DSi LL Dark Brown or Black? Because if it's Black it's a DSi XL and is not the Japanese version unless you swapped cases. There is no such thing as a Black DSi LL in Japan, they only have Natural White, Wine Red, Dark Brown, Blue, Yellow, and Green. I was in Japan less than a month ago and I can verify that (as can the Japanese Nintendo DSi LL site).

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saitama said:
jon92388 said:

Is that DSi LL Dark Brown or Black? Because if it's Black it's a DSi XL and is not the Japanese version unless you swapped cases. There is no such thing as a Black DSi LL in Japan, they only have Natural White, Wine Red, Dark Brown, Blue, Yellow, and Green. I was in Japan less than a month ago and I can verify that (as can the Japanese Nintendo DSi LL site).

Its the dark brown one why would I lie about it? lol. I got it on launch day here is the box and the opening screen and some dsi ware i bought on it
photoub.jpg

llscreen.jpg

dsiware.jpg

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jon92388 said:
collectioni.jpg

Is it just me, or do the J pokemon games look better than U/E ones?

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
I would imagine no one own this anymore.
nds.gif

My camera is sick today.
nyanya.gif

lol i still have it too but never use it at all. i dont even count it as part of my collection at this point it sits in a desk drawer.
in honor of your post though i decided to take it out and show it off lol
oldds.jpg

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
jon92388 said:
collectioni.jpg

Is it just me, or do the J pokemon games look better than U/E ones?

do you mean like the boxes? for the original cartridges i thought the usa versions looked better because they were colored lol.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
I like the Jap cartridges better.

i like the logo and the artwork better for the japanese one though but growing up i always wished they were colored also. i have had them games since i was a kid lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY