Hacking Show us your Jig!

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when someone actually put a magnetic switch inside the joy-cons plz show the soldering job... I would rather just pass a magnet on my joy-con and boom RCM instead, or a hidden button with a spring :)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i have do that at least 20 times with 95% success. Try it.
I'am now a member of the jig club

5JVTkXW.jpg

Fluffball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think someone at Nintendo is having a panic attack looking at all the silly shit people are using to compromise all the the security features that were built into the switch. I can only imagine how much money Nintendo blew on R&D and security.

They used a soc from 2015 with 0 customisations that also had open documentation and dev kits,perhaps if they bothered creating their own they would of found these flaws?

Reactions: MrMcTiller

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a pair of tweezers.
20180429_195800.jpg
That's fake, the tweezers should be "GOLD". I will not pay you 100$ for that huge silver like tweezers, that's not even bloody tiny expensive tweezers:toot:.

I might use something like this:
I have one here full transparent orange case and the best is that beyond being able to enter RCM (if it even fits in :P), it can also check if Switch has fever!!!

EDIT: Anyway the winner contest is @TheCyberQuake as he used magnetic switch hidden inside the joy-con, so shove it up jiggelers:D

Last edited by guily6669,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Damn that just needed a dual color 3D printer and some red on the Switch icon to be perfect
yeah I do kinda want a dual extrusion printer, I have seen some guides on upgrading the CR-10 to enable dual extrusion but don't think I would get enough use out of it to justify the upgrade, you could probably just print it in red/white and paint/colour the switch logo to match

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcj_tIm44k