ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
once a pirate always a pirate so skipp the bullshit.

I pirate and I shall tell you why I can can provide evidence to stick up your fat asses.

I like to pay for games I like so I can suport them to make more games but thanks to allot of games never gets a Demo here in Sweden I DL first try it if I like it a buy it.

and don´t come tell me all games gets a Demo thats bullshit and you know and for second you don´t live in Sweden so you don´t know what games gets demo or not.

You say dl game to try them is a bad reason that I can read and watch reviews and for what reason should i believe some ones word that the game is good ? I would not even listen to my friends on what games are good or not simply cuz every one has different TASTE of what they like or not so I rather test and see for my self. But it still makes me a bad person for even doing it but I wish they made more Demos but as longe as they don´t I will still dl and test it before I decide to buy it or not.

but yeah im as guilty as every one else here so don´t bullshit and say that you quit and think it makes you a good person cuz it don´t your still a pirate for even doing it once and you will die as one even it you quit dl stuff.

and I don´t dl musik cuz 90% of todays music that is not game ost is simply crap shit and what not so if I want game ost I use Itunes cheap and nice and often has the game ost I want.

and no im not better than any one else here im still a scumbag pirate like every one else.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Once a pirate always a pirate. That's the most hilarious shit I have seen in this thread so far. This thread is hopeless. I'm just watching for shits and giggles now.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Once a pirate always a pirate. That's the most hilarious shit I have seen in this thread so far. This thread is hopeless. I'm just watching for shits and giggles now.
This post was needed.

This one too.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
theres really no good games so far for the 3ds i would rather have some 3d homebrew on a 3ds flash cart then play nintendogs 3d .

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
_Chaz_ said:
TwinRetro said:
This post was needed.

This one too.
Well, I can explain myself if you wish. *shrug*

It's a very ignorant statement. It assumes reform for piracy isn't an option, even more, isn't possible. Even assuming that this was true, why wouldn't all pirates be locked up for life? Because, according to some here, they're obviously going to do it again.

But let's go a step farther...that statement can be applied to pretty much everything right? Once a criminal, always a criminal, right? I mean what's the purpose of having prison systems if they just get out and reoffend...let's all just kill criminals on the spot, because obviously they can't be reformed
wink.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
_Chaz_ said:
TwinRetro said:
This post was needed.

This one too.

It's a very ignorant statement. It assumes reform for piracy isn't an option, even more, isn't possible. Even assuming that this was true, why wouldn't all pirates be locked up for life? Because, according to some here, they're obviously going to do it again.

But let's go a step farther...that statement can be applied to pretty much everything right? Once a criminal, always a criminal, right? I mean what's the purpose of having prison systems if they just get out and reoffend...let's all just kill criminals on the spot, because obviously they can't be reformed
wink.gif
There's actually a large debate on that subject.

ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
TwinRetro said:

What so funny about it just the truth you think you can commit a crime 1 time and then cuz you stopped it makes you a freaking good person nope you will still be a thief in every ones eyes till the day you step in to the grave so sure laugh your ass of be my guest.

okey I will make it easy to understand even if you reformed your still not a better person than ppls who is not reformed cuz you still committed the crime even for once.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
_Chaz_ said:
TwinRetro said:
This post was needed.

This one too.

wink.gif
If it meant that then I wouldn't agree.

"Once a pirate, always a pirate" means that just because you've given it up, it doesn't erase your actions.

QUOTE(Urza @ Mar 28 2011, 07:03 PM)
[youtube]9V1wAGpbRAE[/youtube]
Lol, oh the nostalgia
tongue.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

What so funny about it just the truth you think you can commit a crime 1 time and then cuz you stopped it makes you a freaking good person nope you will still be a thief in every ones eyes till the day you step in to the grave so sure laugh your ass of be my guest.
So there's no room for reformation?

I'll say the same thing as Twin, let's make it as someone killed someone. They will always kill again or is there really no room for reformation?

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

How is this the truth? You seem to confuse fact with opinion. I don't know how it goes in your country, but where I live, you can live most things down as long as you paid your debt to society. Unless you're a murderer or child molester, everyone will pretty much forget everything else...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

I'll say the same thing as Twin, let's make it as someone killed someone. They will always kill again or is there really no room for reformation?
Well if this is what it means to you guys, I guess I agree with you.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
machomuu said:
Duskye said:
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

The phrase "Once a/an X always a/an X" implies that they will eventually do the act mentioned again, and nothing can be done to stop that. The proper word for it is recidivism. The phrase does convey anything of living down your past, but the potential to re offend.

ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
even if you are reformed does not mean there is not chanse you will do it again you can not say im reformed and will never do it again you can not see in to the future. So there is still a potential you will do it again you can never now.

only cuz you reformed it does not make you a better persson it show you made a good choise but your not better than anyone else cuz you still did it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
machomuu said:
Duskye said:
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

The phrase "Once a/an X always a/an X" implies that they will eventually do the act mentioned again, and nothing can be done to stop that. The proper word for it is recidivism. The phrase does convey anything of living down your past, but the potential to re offend.
But couldn't "always a/n X" mean that the title stays on you forever, even if you no longer do wha the title implies?

Basically what ThePeon just
ph34r.gif
'd me with.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Duskye said:
ThePeon said:
TwinRetro said:

Well, I don't really see the thing as "Once a pirate always a pirate" makes sense. You can always stop pirating.

And I've told people I've pirate. People I know pirate. Do I not like them? No, they are my friends.

And it's not like everyone here hasn't pirate or done anything that could make them a criminal. We're all human.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't compare killing to piracy that way.

Both are illegal, but no where near the same thing.

Piracy one game then pay for it two day later.

Kill someone then...

Another note piracy doesn't = have to be bad.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThePeon said:
even if you are reformed does not mean there is not chanse you will do it again you can not say im reformed and will never do it again you can not see in to the future. So there is still a potential you will do it again you can never now.

only cuz you reformed it does not make you a better persson it show you made a good choise but your not better than anyone else cuz you still did it.
Of course it doesn't make you a good person. You just know better now not to do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ