Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

deeps

Trophies
XP
Country

no worries mate! Just to clarify my joke, everyone involved in projects like this are doing it for the own amusement in their spare time. There is (normally) no money involved. Since nobody in the entire world enjoys providing ETAs for things, spare time projects generally don't have them.

Chaldothug45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on firmware 15.0.1
I downloaded atmosphere of 1.5.5 and the new newest hekate along with the sick patches on this forum our drug them all to the root of my SD card along with fusee.bin
And I'm getting the unknown pkgi error message one injecting hekate and trying to open up CFW. I can't figure out what the problem is. My switch was running fine but then all of a sudden just stopped working

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm on firmware 15.0.1
I downloaded atmosphere of 1.5.5 and the new newest hekate along with the sick patches on this forum our drug them all to the root of my SD card along with fusee.bin
And I'm getting the unknown pkgi error message one injecting hekate and trying to open up CFW. I can't figure out what the problem is. My switch was running fine but then all of a sudden just stopped working
You need to update your payload.Bin. Which method do you use to boot your console?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The FS positions have totally changed location. That's what's missing at the moment for what I've seen in github comments.

EDIT: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/sys-patch/issues/5
EDIT2: https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/issues/8
Oh so there seems to be not only the changed locations but also the new keys, but I'd assume Lockpick should have been updated by now somewhere to get a new keys file.
Thanks for the headsup, I'll keep a track on this as it seems the research is going on strong.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh so there seems to be not only the changed locations but also the new keys, but I'd assume Lockpick should have been updated by now somewhere to get a new keys file.
Thanks for the headsup, I'll keep a track on this as it seems the research is going on strong.
Yeah Lockpick is updated to grab the new keys.

This seem to be the major issue: "FS1 has changed significantly, i consider this patch to be out of date, or need a complete rework"

Chaldothug45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey mate, just to be sure, the sigpatches for 17.0.0 haven't been achieved yet, right?
I'm thinking probably missing info or extra stuff in 17.0.0 that's needed?
I'm not on 17.0 I'm still on 15.01
Post automatically merged:

Hey mate, just to be sure, the sigpatches for 17.0.0 haven't been achieved yet, right?
I'm thinking probably missing info or extra stuff in 17.0.0 that's needed?
Tegra RCM I boot up Hekate , then launch CFW Emmunand which should then launch atmosphere
Post automatically merged:

I'm not understanding this lock pick stuff. This is new. Where did this stuff come from? I didn't have to do this before

ItchyPanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I get "Could not start software" when I run Wonder in 17.0.0 and AMS 1.6.0. Guess I'm stupid for updating and should wait for sigpatches to come in :c

Last edited by ItchyPanda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1