Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there any other way than redoing everything? I'm keeping that as a last resource

If you are 100% sure the patches are in the correct spot then it should have work. You can try something like Sthetix HATS pack and see if it work for you. It is premade pack.

hazort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are 100% sure the patches are in the correct spot then it should have work. You can try something like Sthetix HATS pack and see if it work for you. It is premade pack.
I tried again and still didn't work, replaced the hekate ini file, still nothing. I can't even open youtube on my cfw. I guess i'll just have to try one of these packs

venalgus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SUGGESTION: Why not create a fixed custom link for the AIO-switch-updater of these sigpatches? So we check here if there is an update and install it easy peasy if there is.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That depends on AIO-switch-updater, the sigpatches pack here has to be updated in both Atmosphere and firmware numbers each time there's an update for any of the two.

AlessioM88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I have updated Switch FW 16.1.0 and atmosphere 1.5.5, then I downloaded the last sigpatches from this thread.
The Switch starts well, with hekate every reboot, but I always follow red digits with black screen:

Failed to apply nosigchk

I discovered that my file sigpatches.ini is not updated.

This is ok, because my new games load the same but, for safe, I prefer to remove the error.

Maybe I have this because I copied only "atmosphere" folder and not "bootloader" ?

Somebody can explain, step by step, what is the correct way to update sigpatches? In this folder there are 2 folders but I thought to copy only the first one.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I fixed because I already have bootloader in the root, I just uploaded it too!

Sorry and thanks!

Alessio

Last edited by AlessioM88,

Dreadkillz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently using the "Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.5.5-cfw-16.1.0" package for the sigpatches. I can install Switch games with the fusee payload but using fss0 keeps giving me failed to import ticket errors in Tinfoil. Does anyone know why?

This is my hekate_ipl.ini. Using the second boot option works for installing games.
INI:
[Atmosphere FSS0 emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp

[Atmosphere fusee]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

Guess everything is working fine now. I deleted my game ticket, reinstalled the sigpatches, and rebooted. Installed with tinfoil just fine. I also forgot to install the tinfoil driver and include keys.txt for NUT.

Last edited by Dreadkillz,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
failed to apply nosigchk on version 17.0.0, when the new sigpatches coming out?
You can anytime get an developer IDE and start coding.

Or, you could be polite, grateful and patient's because so many people had donated their time and knowledge to you been able to use your homebrew console for free

LabronFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You can anytime get an developer IDE and start coding.

Or, you could be polite, grateful and patient's because so many people had donated their time and knowledge to you been able to use your homebrew console for free
i an patient of course, i was just wondering if theres an eta release date maybe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol