Homebrew RELEASE SKyNX V1.0 - Stream your PC games to your Nintendo Switch!

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im running it on my intel 620 graphics and i5 7th gen and while yes it works the framrate and latency is real bad im getting 60fps on the app but in reality mostly 25 with more than 2 sec latency :c

Egolikeness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DevL0rd
Hey, I'm trying to run it on a windows 8.1 machine.
I have two issues.
1. the window shows up on the task bar, but I can't seem to bring it to the front.
2. when I quit out if it I get a java error "cannot read property of 'kill'.

Which while sounding kind of bad ass, may be part of the issue.
Thanks!

intellettuanale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem: streaming on switch works, but no input from joycons. Only the touch mouse works.
I tried with pcsx2 emulator.
I'm running on windows 10, cpu ryzen 7 2700x and gpu rx580

Last edited by intellettuanale,

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Had a simlair issue, no idea why (windows update?).
Worked round it by using controller companion (Steam software). Its $3 ish and excellent with lots of config.

dust213dust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
after installing this switch displayed black screen. restarted it by holding power of for few seconds and now its not turning on!!! help me please!!

ther is a sound when i connect it to pc over usb and for the first time it showed message like "setting up apx device" and then device is installed succesfully and thats all..nothin on screen and it wont turn on...

SOLVED: so this happens if skynx is running and switch goes to sleep. for me only way to recover was to insert rcm loader.

Last edited by dust213dust,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi im kinda new.. Can this be used offline or thru a wifi hotspot without internet connection?

If possible how?
You can't, because Switch HOS doesn't allow by default connecting to hotspot without internet (you need to pass internet check).
I think something was done in this regard how to cheat this system, but don't know where to search info about it. i think it has to do with dns.mitm in Atmosphere

D

Deleted User

This app has potential but it also has some serious issues. Everytime I set it up I can't enter settings in the GUI anymore I have to open the settings.json in notepad++ and it doesn't follow what I put in there I don't want it to auto set 1280x720 but it keeps doing it. Is there an update or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: