ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncensored Female Corrin
HNI_0044.jpg

HNI_0043.jpg

5769bec4a3dc7.jpg

(First texture hack)
Awesome!!! I'm making a lot of textures from gamebanana too!!! :) Are you going to do all of the recolors, too? If not, I will. :D

Last edited by gryz,

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UNCENSORED BAYONETTA
-The stocking AND the wicked weaves
HNI_0047.jpg

HNI_0045.jpg
Sick! I'll recolor this too. Btw, how did you make the skin texture? Because I want to make a Justin Bailey ZSS mod. (Top half of body with the red suit, and the bottom half with a thong, with the green hair.)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like this:
575ddd91a7b29.jpg

Attachments

• 575ddd91a7b29.jpg
    575ddd91a7b29.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 307

soulphraser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sick! I'll recolor this too. Btw, how did you make the skin texture? Because I want to make a Justin Bailey ZSS mod. (Top half of body with the red suit, and the bottom half with a thong, with the green hair.)

Like this:
View attachment 53881
A lot of trial and error I recommend that you follow this tutorial precisely on the top of this thread
And use Ohana3ds rebirth to extract your textures
Then use Ohana3ds( the original one to put your texture is back in)

Basically: Launch Ohana3DS, "Open", \ui\model\chara\chara_hand\normal.bch, "Open", \model\fighter\[CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOICE]\body\c0X or h0X\normal.mbn, ignore error, "Open", 'normal.bch' from same folder, ignore error, click textures tab on left, import and export as you please, "Save" when done importing if you are doing so. Make sure you include both c0X and h0X folders when patching in the edits, which is described later in this guide. Enjoy

Attachments

• zss.rar
    539.7 KB · Views: 85

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, no, I think you misunderstood me. My fault. I made that purple Marth texture. I know how to import and export textures, I was asking how you did the skin texture for Corrin and Bayo. For the legs and stuff. That's what I meant. My bad. :P

Last edited by gryz,

soulphraser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, no, I think you misunderstood me. My fault. I made that purple Marth texture. I know how to import and export textures, I was asking how you did the skin texture for Corrin and Bayo. For the legs and stuff. That's what I meant. My bad. :P
oh im sorry its just simple editing
kamui_famale_body_high1.png
bayonetta_body_high11.png

Reactions: Manito

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh im sorry its just simple editing
kamui_famale_body_high1.png
bayonetta_body_high11.png
Thanks! So to get the right skin tone, I just use a color selector to recolor ZSS's suit to skin color? The legs, anyway.

@soulphraser Would you mind e-mailing me you data folder from the 1.1.6 update? DTLS.py doesn't work at all on my end, and DTLS.exe crashes after extracting bgm. I need the DLC character stuff, so the whole data folder would be appreciated.

Last edited by gryz,

soulphraser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! So to get the right skin tone, I just use a color selector to recolor ZSS's suit to skin color? The legs, anyway.

@soulphraser Would you mind e-mailing me you data folder from the 1.1.6 update? DTLS.py doesn't work at all on my end, and DTLS.exe crashes after extracting bgm. I need the DLC character stuff, so the whole data folder would be appreciated.

I'm really not allowed to it is illegal just make sure you extract the 1.1.6 cia with decrypter 9 there's a tutorial link to it at the top of this thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Even if it's an external site? You can't put it on Mediafire or Mega or 4shared or something?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... How about putting it on the external site and e-mailing it to me (as in, a regular e-mail) Can't you just do that? My e-mail is [email protected] Can you send it to me?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude there's like hundreds on gamebanana.com. Plus it was in the tutorial, did you not see the 1st page?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... I have no idea where ZSS's leg and stomach textures are stored. Can you help me with this, @soulphraser?

Also, what program did you use for the skin edits? Photoshop? GIMP? I use GIMP, but I have no idea how to fully recolor stuff, I only know how to edit the hue\saturation. Can you please describe details about how you made those two mods? I'm completely stuck.

SlicR77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yea and for some reason I put the ssb64 skin on link and put the files in the right place but it only loads the normal costume for link.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...