Hacking So, I was going to edit the PS2 Classics Compatibility List on the wiki, and then...

EddieEddie90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't edit the article because a dickhead admin banned my IP adress forever. I was going to add some games to the list that were 100% compatible and hopefully contribute some info to the people around here that make use of the PS2 Classics converter. Anybody know why does this happen or why do I get banned? even though I don't have an account on that wikia

Attached is a screenshot of said ban.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 358

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because chances are you don't own "your" IP, your ISP does and assigns a random currently-unused one when someone connects

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can't edit the article because a dickhead admin banned my IP adress forever. I was going to add some games to the list that were 100% compatible and hopefully contribute some info to the people around here that make use of the PS2 Classics converter. Anybody know why does this happen or why do I get banned? even though I don't have an account on that wikia

Attached is a screenshot of said ban.
This ban is from 2015, so likely someone was dicking around and they banned the IP address. Most likely you should be easily able to change it, by resetting your modem.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you should be easily able to change it, by resetting your modem.

Depends on your ISP. On AT&T DSL it's that simple. On Comcast cable modem, it's not. You have to unplug the modem for like a whole day, and even then it's hit or miss.

KingOfNineFires

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Depends on your ISP. On AT&T DSL it's that simple. On Comcast cable modem, it's not. You have to unplug the modem for like a whole day, and even then it's hit or miss.
For comcast you can just release the DNS lease for a few minutes and then renew it. You'll get a new IP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer