So like... listen to this... you won't regret it...

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'd like you all to listen to the whole thing, but on the off chance you can't, look from about 3:00 on, when he starts using his magic looping machine. (Starts looping harmony, then brings out the clarinet, drums, electric guitar, bells, etc.)

This musician is a musical GENIUS. Holy shit.

---

Then there's this one:

At about 2:30 when he starts looping again.

---

And here's just a fun louder one of his songs for kicks:

---

And then here's an amazing one... you won't find a more emotional musician. Guaranteed.

(Look at about 6:20 to find the EMOTION! Holy SHIT!)

---

And another emotional one for good measure. You can REALLY feel the "hurt" in his singing here...

---

i'm in my mid-to-late 20's and this song actually made me cry.

---

Here's a 1:50-second clip (preview) of one of his songs... when you hear the instruments fade in toward the end you get FUCKING CHILLS!!!!!

I'd like your thoughts on this singer. I'm SUPER biased toward his music (as are many others) so if you say "eh, it's okay", or something along those lines, I'll try my best to respect that opinion ;D Haha!

I know there's already a thread about listening to the song posted above yours, or whatever, but I'd REALLY like opinions on this singer. Most of his stuff are unreleased, and most of his unreleased stuff are the ones that are the most emotional.
I really hope I've given you all a good new singer to listen to :)

Last edited by Thirty3Three,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here