Hacking Feedback Some worries and questions before i hack my vita

instastoump

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey everyone! Hope you are doing good with all this craziness lately. Got a used psvita and i did a complete reset. Now i want to hack it but since i'm a trophy hunter and i want my PSN account to be safe i wanted to clarify some things.

I recall some years back that people were getting banned. Does this thing still happens? I saw some people on youtube stating that's not a problem anymore but i want to be sure. Will my account be okay? Can i download psvita games and get trophies too if i hack it or emulate games, etc only? When i take off the micro SD adapter can i still play my physical games without worrying?

Also I will use this guide as it seems very easy

Do i need to know something more instead of these?

instastoump

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Uh, so the fear is still there. I can work with it being a good emulator along with some other things. I will dig some more to see what i can do and also platinum my purchased games before i hack it. Thanks for the guide

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
+1 for the vita.hacks guide.

Don't hack/cheat online, don't boot homebrew when signed in, use the moonshine plugin for extra protection and you ought to be safe.

Oh, and don't use Maidump or Vitamin dumped games.
They suffer from sleep issues and aren't good dumps to use anyway.

instastoump

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Don't hack/cheat online, don't boot homebrew when signed in, use the moonshine plugin for extra protection and you ought to be safe.

I wasn't gonna play online. I'm a single player gamer so i would just be online on PSN. Smh the video i have on my original post is unavailable here is it's name. It looks legit.

*NEW* PS Vita Permanent Mod Guide (VitaDeploy)​

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There's a few ways to "obtain" PS Vita games.
I personally suggest researching into NoPayStation.

If you're just syncing trophies, you should be fine.
Me and me bf have been playing several Vita games online together and we're still able to.
I've been online for years ever since 3.60 was hacked.

• Love
Reactions: instastoump

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, in my personal experience... I've played homebrew games while signed-in on my hacked unit plenty, and have synced trophy data on my hacked unit plenty, and have yet to be banned or have any issue. *knock on wood*

That said, I haven't pirated any official Vita games that actually have trophy support, or tried to sync trophies from an illegally pirated game onto my PSN account. I would think such an endeavor would be inherently risky.

While the store is still up and running, I'd suggest you go the honest route and pay for your Vita software rather than steal it.

Vampirocollebra

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco

Hey buddy thanks for sharing your experience, seems you have a lot of info and experience about hacked vitas.

I’m new to all this hack and jailbreak stuff. but I’m trophy hunter i go where trophy’s are lol, that been said, i would like to as you about whats moonshine plugin and where do i find it, is it in autoplug 1 or 2.

And what are maidump and vitamin games?

Another question about Trophyhax is it safe when you hack trophy 🏆 for example you regulate the time stamp everyday to get a trophy in a smart way and when u get plat is it safe to sync it to PSN server?

I’ve never had any issue before and never hacked trophies but when i did on my PSVITA, the next day I turned on ps3 i saw that TOS terms of service or user agreement to accept, i got so scared for awhile but nothing happened. But i wanna know why after all these years the user agreement just showed up after i synced my trophies on my jailbroken vita.

So i deleted all trophyhax from my psvita system. Btw I’m on 3.60

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't use auto plugin!
It breaks and messes up a lot of things very quickly
It's worth the extra effort to customise your plugins yourself.

Moonshine basically masks whatever you're playing, making it just a tad safer to use online.

Trophyhax... Well... If you're a true trophy hunter, you wouldn't cheat trophies.
If Sony finds out, they'll reset all your trophies and probably ban your account + systems.
I know Microsoft simply resets your gamerscore (I've had a customer who cheated achievements once had their progress set back to 0, tried to put the blame on me whilst I clearly told them not to cheat)
Borderline, do not cheat or "hack".

Maidump/vitamin use a dirty way to decrypt and dump game files.
The dumped games aren't dumped correctly (missing data, sleep issues etc) which leads to a lot of problems later on.
These dumps have been superseded by better dumping methods.
I highly encourage everyone to stop using maidump/vitamin dumped games.

Tl:dr don't use lazy methods like autoplugin and don't cheat online period.
I haven't used/tried Moonshine, I do know of its existance and Vita bans are rare.
Iirc they only happened to obvious cheaters? And once with a leaked game.

Ps: my Vita is still fine, haven't received any bans and has been part of the whole thing from the start haha.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Sony finds out, they'll reset all your trophies and probably ban your account + systems.
This is true. I got banned for going online with my modded Vita, it can happen unexpectedly.

Don't use auto plugin!
It breaks and messes up a lot of things very quickly
It's worth the extra effort to customise your plugins yourself.
Definitely go to the official GitHub repos, AutoPlugin isn't worth the time honestly. They're fairly easy to configure too.

miniberg

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I am a little late to the party, only recently started using my vita (adult life never enough time to game) now I have the time some of the games are so expensive but I would like to try them out still.

Vita.hacks.guide was very easy to follow. I am just wondering if I should use my own PSN profile as I like to look back to see what trophies I have or if I would be better off making a new profile if the change of a ban is high.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure if RetroArch has improved it's UI or not