Sony patches DNS Bypass, Sony demands Youtube/Twitter to give

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alkahest said:
sony can actually get google to get any youtube user to hand over thier ip addresses this is how other companies post things on ur computer, google or any other website/brower search through ur history and makes a list of ur searches, so consumer companies can pay google and let them post a common search item on ur next site that u browse,

but the twitter team failoverflow may get caught and sued
all of what sony is doing is highly possible so begin to boycott and force sony to stop!!!!!!!!!!!
Please. Google's too powerful for Sony to control. Heck, I'm using Chrome right now (just started using it a few weeks ago and am loving it
smile.gif
)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope this blows up in Sony's face so hard!
mad.gif

I watched the video on youtube and left a hateful comment (because I know they are looking at them) for all to see....BECAUSE I CAN.

and I don't even own a PS3 so they can't do SHIT.

alkahest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
Hey we can boycott sony products and all watch the vid now
then all of gbatemp would be against them and we could get attacked an win
also, we could all sue for privacy breaking and then sony will be no more

BOYCOTT ON THEIR NGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sony can arrest any1 who has modded ps3 and psp that broke thier warranty

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alkahest said:
bigpaws said:
Hey we can boycott sony products and all watch the vid now
then all of gbatemp would be against them and we could get attacked an win
also, we could all sue for privacy breaking and then sony will be no more

sony can arrest any1 who has modded ps3 and psp that broke thier warranty

I have my PSP modded...does that mean they are going to sue me?!?!!?

Fuck them.

I'm done with those assholes

alkahest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
Please. Google's too powerful for Sony to control. Heck, I'm using Chrome right now (just started using it a few weeks ago and am loving it
smile.gif
)
[/quote]

google can record ur history and searches (psp iso sites/hacking psp sites) even if u deleteit , odesnt matter.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alkahest said:
google can record ur history and searches (psp iso sites/hacking psp sites) even if u deleteit , odesnt matter.

yes...and they also have a partnership with Axiom and Checkpoint; is a company that stores your information AND browsing history on giant megaservers and sells them to the highest bidder.

oh?...use GOOGLE Chrome?...or that Shitty Pathetic excuse for a Operating System they made?.....even better.

QUOTE said:
We all know that Constitutionally protected speech in this nation is only actually protected if you are a large corporation like the New York Times. When the Constitution says freedom of speech is protected for people, it actually means, "for people-corporations with lots of cash and not for people-humans lacking cash." - Taken.

AND.

THIS IS A CALL TO BOYCOTT ALL SONY PRODUCTS! The ONLY way they will listen is by impacting their bottom line and WE, the consumers provide THAT bottom line.

Until they stop designing proprietary schema to literally hold their customers hostage to their branding and start treating us like valued customers instead of herded cattle.

Take back what is ours and that is the ultimate POWER we have over even the largest corporations, the right to make our purchase decisions based on what's in it for us, not what's in it for them.

Collectively, we have more power than even Microsoft, Sony and Apple combined if only we'd vote with our wallets instead of being duped by manipulative marketing schemes.

WE BOUGHT YOUR DAMN PRODUCT. If anything, we own a part of your company, NOT the other way around! And stop using our dollars to influence our government to pass so-called "laws" in your favor. This is not your country, not your world and not your government

Wake up before we, as consumers, do.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSH!T!!
- {taken as well}

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Sony: Hey, Google. Our system just got hacked and piracy is rampant on the thing.

Google: Thats too bad, how are you going to fix it?

Sony: Well, we strongly ask that you give the IP addresses of people who viewed and commented on ps3-hacking related videos on Youtube.

Google: How the f--k is that going to help anything?

------------

Hope it goes like this. Has Sony actually obtained this information as of now?

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oveneise said:
Sony: Hey, Google. Our system just got hacked and piracy is rampant on the thing.

Google: Thats too bad, how are you going to fix it?

Sony: Well, we strongly ask that you give the IP addresses of people who viewed and commented on ps3-hacking related videos on Youtube.

Google: How the f--k is that going to help anything?

------------

Hope it goes like this. Has Sony actually obtained this information as of now?

No Idea...I hope not..with the rampage they are on they might start suing individuals who hacked their PSP...and the PS3 and then the NG- oh god
unsure.gif

....we must stop them...before it's too late.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alkahest said:
google can record your history and searches (psp iso sites/hacking psp sites) even if u delete it , doesnt matter.
Guess you didn't read what I said then:
QUOTEPlease. Google's too powerful for Sony to control. Heck, I'm using Chrome right now (just started using it a few weeks ago and am loving it )

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this has help me make up my mind between Sony's PSP2 AND THE 3DS ... SCREW YOU SONY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BS TREATMENT!!!!
angry.gif

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By pissing off all hacking community they just decided the fate of their psp2. That shit is already hacked and it is not even out yet
smile.gif

Good job. It would be cheaper to hire Hotz, make a super security thing and focus on that. Instead they started that retarded court thing.

I loved what that judge lady said :
smile.gif

I’m really worried about the jurisdictional question,” the judge said from the bench during a 20-minute hearing.

Sony’s attorney, James Gilliland Jr., argued the case could proceed in San Francisco because Hotz posted the hack on Twitter and YouTube, which are based in California. And Gilliland said Hotz received donations for the hack through PayPal, also based in California — an allegation Hotz’ attorney denied.

But if using Twitter or Facebook is enough to bring a case to San Francisco, “the entire universe would be subject to my jurisdiction,” the judge told the Sony attorney about his argument.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Gagarin said:
By pissing off all hacking community they just decided the fate of their psp2. That shit is already hacked and it is not even out yet
smile.gif

Good job. It would be cheaper to hire Hotz, make a super security thing and focus on that. Instead they started that retarded court thing.

smile.gif

I’m really worried about the jurisdictional question,” the judge said from the bench during a 20-minute hearing.

Sony’s attorney, James Gilliland Jr., argued the case could proceed in San Francisco because Hotz posted the hack on Twitter and YouTube, which are based in California. And Gilliland said Hotz received donations for the hack through PayPal, also based in California — an allegation Hotz’ attorney denied.

But if using Twitter or Facebook is enough to bring a case to San Francisco, “the entire universe would be subject to my jurisdiction,” the judge told the Sony attorney about his argument.

If she said that, why did she grant the TRO against geohot?

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Gagarin said:
smile.gif

smile.gif

If she said that, why did she grant the TRO against geohot?

AFAIK Yes, he has to give all his hard drives and technology to Sony's legal team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wanted to download the Sonic manía plus android versión cuz i have Netflix but my phone isnt compatible
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    @The Real Jdbye you seem confused, nes remix 2 had nes open
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys does anyone know anything about usbloadergx? i have a question. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-sd-and-thumb-drive-at-the-same-time-usbloadergx.655497/)
    oh right forgot about that
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: oh right forgot about that