omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
omgpwn666 said:
Yup, they just wanted to throw info out there, right? No. They got hacked, things happen.
Which is exactly why they should've put more effort into protecting consumers' personal info. These things happen all the time, and they should've been far better prepared for it. That's the whole point of security.

Maybe the hackers are really good. Just sayin.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fyrus said:
machomuu said:
Then they team up with SEGA

GOD NO PLEASE.

Anyway, serves them right.

I'd love to see the Dreamcast 2
biggrin.gif

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ShadowSoldier said:
Fyrus said:
machomuu said:

GOD NO PLEASE.

I'd love to see the Dreamcast 2
biggrin.gif

demonicstrife said:
QUOTE(Fyrus @ Apr 27 2011, 03:20 PM) QUOTE(machomuu @ Apr 27 2011, 10:15 PM)

GOD NO PLEASE.

Lol, SEGA.

Sony Electronics Gaming America.

Let my SEGA Rest in peace T_T

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sony could've avoided all this had they not sued Geohot, they attacked one hacker, 100s came after them. I do feel bad for them, but they themselves put their arse in this shit.

I hope they don't go bankrupt or jail....I love the Nintendo Consoles vs Sony Consoles War....
frown.gif

Romnerd

Trophies
XP
Country
Surely a breach of your data protection.

Even thier "contacts page" where you should be able to write to them, ask questions or complain is not working !!!! You cannot submit any message to them, hopeless!!!!!

Loss of personal data, time to fix, time to reset related accounts, the potential risk associated with this data loss and possible credit card loss is enormous!

Data that is potentially not protected ???? ........... to what level was your personal information encrypted.
What is the risk of the person/s obtaining this information being able to read and use the information?? Sony ...... you need to tell us straight...... A week after the event....This really is a disgraceful situation.

Note to admin - Please can you create an emoticon similar to this
hate2.gif
for Sony ......
rolleyes.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all the 360 fanboys are celebrating over this whole fiasco lol
i know cause all my so call friends are fanboys and they are always
trying to put me down cause i own a PS3 but i also have a 360

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefan5 said:
Wait, wait, wait, so if I understand correctly, WE'RE suing Sony? Oh wow... 2011 is definetely one of the worst year for Sony and it's far from being over.
Don't I remember hearing something much earlier that 2011 was gonna be a great year for Sony? Or was the 2010......?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
demonicstrife said:
gamefan5 said:
Wait, wait, wait, so if I understand correctly, WE'RE suing Sony? Oh wow... 2011 is definetely one of the worst year for Sony and it's far from being over.
Don't I remember hearing something much earlier that 2011 was gonna be a great year for Sony? Or was the 2010......?
C'mon isn't there anything WE can do? Lol, without Sony....the gaming market imagine it:-

Microsoft vs Nintendo....meh, the battle will be over before it even starts.

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha

It's so funny reading all of the comments from (mostly) teenaged boys. "Sony fucking sucks 'cuz they didn't want all of their shit hacked and floating around on the internetz free for the taking! They fucking deserve to lose billions! I hope they fucking go out of business! I have enough games to last the whole summer!"

It will be interesting to see how all of you kids feel when you grow up, stop living at mom and dad's house, and actually have some stuff of your own (and not just the MP3 player your gramma got you for your birthday). You probably wouldn't like the class bully walking up and stealing your pokemon cards, would you?

It reminds me of listening to all of the little grade four girls in my daughters' class talk about how they are going to fix the environment. One day, your testicles will drop, some of you may actually have sex and procreate, and your world view will change. I'm not saying I don't download stuff, but ffs, they (Sony) were only trying to protect THEIR stuff. They were just trying to do the same thing you do when you lock up your bike at school.

Let the self-righteous flaming begin.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mrwienerdog said:
Haha

It's so funny reading all of the comments from (mostly) teenaged boys. "Sony fucking sucks 'cuz they didn't want all of their shit hacked and floating around on the internetz free for the taking! They fucking deserve to lose billions! I hope they fucking go out of business! I have enough games to last the whole summer!"

It will be interesting to see how all of you kids feel when you grow up, stop living at mom and dad's house, and actually have some stuff of your own (and not just the MP3 player your gramma got you for your birthday). You probably wouldn't like the class bully walking up and stealing your pokemon cards, would you?

It reminds me of listening to all of the little grade four girls in my daughters' class talk about how they are going to fix the environment. One day, your testicles will drop, some of you may actually have sex and procreate, and your world view will change. I'm not saying I don't download stuff, but ffs, they (Sony) were only trying to protect THEIR stuff. They were just trying to do the same thing you do when you lock up your bike at school.

Let the self-righteous flaming begin.
You sir are a god to me. I have all of this generations home consoles all bought with my money and treated with my respect.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerosuit connor said:
There were'nt even any clues as to who did it. I suppose you don't have to be a genius or George Hotz to hack a ps3!
the FBI will make a statement later this week
but its gonna take a while to investigate it for any source on where the attack came from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo