Soulja Boy stops selling consoles from his store

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
THE whole story just remind me another rapper, that's it. i didn't say everything matters
Fair enough. If I was another rapper that tried to launch an MP3 player and loaded it with a bunch of songs that would fit with the idea of keeping things on topic as it were.

If you just want to make an observation that a purveyor of music, the style of which is almost overwhelmingly concerned with wealth, status, sexual escapades and things of a dubious moral nature, has joined many other such purveyors in trying a business venture. Much like those said business venture is of similarly dubious nature, such that it could be considered a trend, then so be it.

Might have been better served as another thread though.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I actually don't think he has to do a thing, if I understand drop shipping correctly. I think as soon as you order on his website, Ali Express or whatever, fills the order and ships it for him? I could be totally wrong though.
As far as I know, no units have been shipped yet. He's probably getting someone to order them in bulk and ship them out, I doubt he's doing drop shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat