Do you think this is a real hack

• Total voters

FM360

Kappa
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I believe that this image is real. Files for black belly skatepark have existed in splatoon 2 for a while now. I assume that he is editing memory addresses to load up a different stage, but on an older version of splatoon 2.

SquidGuy

GBAtemp's official killer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I believe that this image is real. Files for black belly skatepark have existed in splatoon 2 for a while now. I assume that he is editing memory addresses to load up a different stage, but on an older version of splatoon 2.
I too think this image is real hence the thread

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I don't know who he is (or maybe I do, but don't remember), and I really love this game, so I hope he will not make me go against a bunch of unkillable, special-spamming, super speed jackasses anytime soon, or ever.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really hard to do. I have never hacked switch, but I've heard pegaswitch allows you to edit memory, so all he did was change the stage ID it's loading to the stage ID that is currently in the game but inaccessible.

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
strong shit...
Heh, I'm kinda (or maybe not "kinda", but "really") paranoid whenever I see "hack" and "Splatoon 2" in one sentence, since this is the first online game I've ever interested in and invested a lot of time in, and not even CS:GO or Overwatch can be close. So...sorry if it sounded rude or anything.

SquidGuy

GBAtemp's official killer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This isn't really hard to do. I have never hacked switch, but I've heard pegaswitch allows you to edit memory, so all he did was change the stage ID it's loading to the stage ID that is currently in the game but inaccessible.
sooo... you're saying pegaswitch is in a way a tcpgecko for the switch right?

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo... you're saying pegaswitch is in a way a tcpgecko for the switch right?
as i said, ive never used it, but it says it can read/write memory which is all you need. im not sure of the specific limitations of pegaswitch
By taking over WebKit, we are able to read/write memory, call native functions, and otherwise explore the functionality of the Switch from the domain of the WebKit process.

KojikiCr

Trophies
XP
Country
France
EvilSquid only report that OatmealDome found Blackbelly Skatepark in Splatoon 2, he didn't hacked anything, he's just a French who talk sometimes about hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: