Gaming Splatoon Demo Incoming! May 8 and 9, 2015!

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The song's kind of annoying after a minute and it overstayed its welcome. I think I'd rather listen to 'You're a Squid Now' which has a lot of dislikes.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I managed to find a dual jack cable, can I put a link to one of the musics I recorded, or is it considered warez or whatever ?

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can always ask for forgiveness later. :)
Eh, yeah, whatever. If anything, I'll delete the link, if a mod doesn't do it before me.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqnRyJ45mEuikCOaQRRM_ZOm-iUH3AMvB
Here's what I ripped for now, I took a small break to list all the bonus abilities given by gears.
>Damage Up
Increases the Attack of all your Main, Sub and Special weapons.

>Defence Up
Reduces damage taken from all attacks.

>Ink Saver (Main)
Reduces the amount of ink consumed by your Main weapon.

>Ink Saver (Sub)
Reduces the amount of ink consumed by your Sub weapon.

>Ink Recovery Up
Increases ink tank refill rate when submerged in Squid form.

>Run Speed Up
Increases movement speed while in Inkling form.

>Swim Speed Up
Increases movement speed while submerged in Squid form.

>Special Charge Up
Increases Special Gauge recharge rate.

>Special Duration Up
Increases usage time of Special weapons.

>Quick Respawn
Decreases respawn time after getting splatted.

>Special Saver
Reduces the amount your Special Gauge decreases after getting splatted.

>Quick Super Jump
Makes your Super Jump faster.

>Bomb Range Up
Bombs, Point Sensors and Disruptors travel further when thrown.

>Opening Gambit
Boosts your speed in both Inkling and Squid form for the first 30 seconds of the match.

>Last-Ditch Effort
Boosts ink recovery rate and weapon ink efficiency for the last 30 seconds of the match.

>Tenacity
Special gauge refills automatically if your team has fewer active players than the enemy.

>Comeback
After respawning, some of your abilities are boosted for a short time.

>Cold-Blooded
Shortens the effect of attacks that let enemies track your position, such as Point Sensors.

>Ninja Squid
Swimming in Squid form leaves no trace, but your movement speed is slightly reduced

>Haunt
If you get splatted, the position of the player who got you will be visible to your team.

>Recon
You can see the opposing team on the map while standing on the Spawn Point.

>Bomb Sniffer
Traps and hidden bombs set by your opponent are visible.

>Ink Resistance Up
Damage and movement penalties incurred when moving through enemy ink are reduced.

>Stealth Jump
Your Super Jump landing points are hidden, but your Super Jump speed is slower.​

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Eh, yeah, whatever. If anything, I'll delete the link, if a mod doesn't do it before me.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqnRyJ45mEuikCOaQRRM_ZOm-iUH3AMvB
Here's what I ripped for now, I took a small break to list all the bonus abilities given by gears.
>Damage Up​
Increases the Attack of all your Main, Sub and Special weapons.​
>Defence Up​
Reduces damage taken from all attacks.​
>Ink Saver (Main)​
Reduces the amount of ink consumed by your Main weapon.​
>Ink Saver (Sub)​
Reduces the amount of ink consumed by your Sub weapon.​
>Ink Recovery Up​
Increases ink tank refill rate when submerged in Squid form.​
>Run Speed Up​
Increases movement speed while in Inkling form.​
>Swim Speed Up​
Increases movement speed while submerged in Squid form.​
>Special Charge Up​
Increases Special Gauge recharge rate.​
>Special Duration Up​
Increases usage time of Special weapons.​
>Quick Respawn​
Decreases respawn time after getting splatted.​
>Special Saver​
Reduces the amount your Special Gauge decreases after getting splatted.​
>Quick Super Jump​
Makes your Super Jump faster.​
>Bomb Range Up​
Bombs, Point Sensors and Disruptors travel further when thrown.​
>Opening Gambit​
Boosts your speed in both Inkling and Squid form for the first 30 seconds of the match.​
>Last-Ditch Effort​
Boosts ink recovery rate and weapon ink efficiency for the last 30 seconds of the match.​
>Tenacity​
Special gauge refills automatically if your team has fewer active players than the enemy.​
>Comeback​
After respawning, some of your abilities are boosted for a short time.​
>Cold-Blooded​
Shortens the effect of attacks that let enemies track your position, such as Point Sensors.​
>Ninja Squid​
Swimming in Squid form leaves no trace, but your movement speed is slightly reduced​
>Haunt​
If you get splatted, the position of the player who got you will be visible to your team.​
>Recon​
You can see the opposing team on the map while standing on the Spawn Point.​
>Bomb Sniffer​
Traps and hidden bombs set by your opponent are visible.​
>Ink Resistance Up​
Damage and movement penalties incurred when moving through enemy ink are reduced.​
>Stealth Jump​
Your Super Jump landing points are hidden, but your Super Jump speed is slower.​

Your efforts while appreciated are in vain because it's only a matter of days before a gamerip is released and YouTube? Pass. I'll want to listen to it in high quality.

By the way, it's just 'music' as there's no plural such as 'musics' so it's wrong. Either use songs, tracks, tunes or BGMs.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'll keep that in mind. Though, isn't BGMs incorrect according to what you just said ?
Background Music tends to be referred as 'BGM' or in plural as 'BGMs'. There's nothing wrong with this term.

Only a few more days to go till I get mah Splatoon copy!

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen the Splatoon commercials on tv several times this weekend. I can't recal the last time I have seen a TV ad for anything Nintendo. Makes me think they have a lot ridding in the success of this game.

My Magic 8 Ball predicts WiiCube will sour on the game after 8 days. Then DLC will come out and it will be ok again for another 3 days. Amiright?

Edit: we just got back from seeing Tommorowland at the theater. Therre was a Splatton commercial right after the trailer for Pixel. Actually the game didn't look good in the trailer because of the 24FPS. Not sure what to make of Pixel but how can you not see a movie with Donkey Kong in it?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I have seen the Splatoon commercials on tv several times this weekend. I can't recal the last time I have seen a TV ad for anything Nintendo. Makes me think they have a lot ridding in the success of this game.

My Magic 8 Ball predicts WiiCube will sour on the game after 8 days. Then DLC will come out and it will be ok again for another 3 days. Amiright?

With only 1 mode and 5 maps there won't be a whole lot to play but hey for a budget price like £22.95/$35.51 I couldn't go wrong. Y'know when I post a review with 3 or less stars on Amazon they downvote but if it's 4-5 they'll upvote. It's like they can't take criticism to Nintendo games. lol

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The servers are up worldwide, so if you happen to have the game, go ahead and splat some kids. Won't be able to for the next 4 hours because work, meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs