Gaming Splinter Cell Enthusiasts - Is Any One Still A Fan?

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I love these games. Ever since the first came out, I fell in love, and preferred them to the Metal Gear Solid series (not that they're bad, but I would choose Sam Fisher over Solid Snake, myself). The gameplay is enjoyable, at a slower, strategic pace, the political science behind them is intriguing, and the graphics were great for the time of each release. The characters are realistic, and the voice actors always did a great job, considering you don't even see them visually speak for 90% of the games.

Ubisoft has teased that they have a new entry in the works at the moment, hopefully E3 will have at least an announcement.

So, with that, I wonder - does anybody else have the same fascination for this series that I do?

Also, I'd like to know - did my skill just decline, or was Blacklist much more difficult than all the rest?

I'm curious for your thoughts.

Reactions: DarthDub

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i got the collection in my steam library at least the older ones..
i remember i had tried the first one for 5 minutes but IIRC i got kinda confused and heh, forgot to try them again ever since
but from time to time when i see the splitter cell name, i rememember that i should really try them, but i never do lol.. i got so much stuff to play...

Reactions: Jonna

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/mJYOXuyrYuE